Chapter 10

Next day

Hyunjin's POV

I woke up by sunlight hitting me and my alarm ringing directly by my ear. I got up bed and did my morning routine before heading downstairs where the others were "morning" Felix greeted me "mornin" I replied "you ok?" He asked "yup and I'm gonna meet up with chaesoo later so I'm not gonna be home till idk?" I told him getting a confused look on his face "why?" He asked "she wanted to tell me something" I reply then head to the kitchen

"Ok, just let me know when you'll come home" he stated "yeah I will" Felix is always the one I inform or tell first cause he is the closest member to me and he's the one I trust the most. After that Felix went back the living room to watch TV while I go the kitchen and eat pancakes channie hyung left for me. I finished eating and went to my bedroom to shower and get ready to leave to see chaesoo.

Hours later

I finally made it at chaesoo's after 3 hours. I knocked on the door to see a woman that is I think in her mid 40's, she welcomed me in and lead me to chaesoo's room. I thanked her and knocked on chaesoo's room, after a few seconds the door opened revealing a 5'5 girl wearing an oversized shirt that hugged me the second she saw me.

"Chae chae I'm here, tell me what you need to tell me" I ask her and went in her room and close the door behind me with her still hugging me. "Do you really want to know?' She ask "yes I want to know" I replied and crease her hair "but do you promise me that once I tell you it's not gonna affect our relationship right?" She ask in a low voice "tell me first before I promise you" I tell her and chuckle

"Fine I guess I'll tell you"

Flashbacks

"Eu-na, eu-na we should definitely try to join the roleplay for our school!" I exclaimed "I don't feel like it though" my bestfriend eu-na said and looked at me "pleaseeeeeeee" I begged with puppy eyes. "Fineeeee" she scoffs "yayyyyyy thank you so so much eu-na" I thanked her getting a chuckle in response. A little later we finally auditioned for the roleplay in school.

Days later

It's been a few days later and it was finally time to announce who will get the lead role. After a few minutes everyone was gathered around the auditorium. It was later announced that eu-na was getting the main role, while I was just the main's bestfriend.

It was quite disapointing but I somehow felt happy for her, it has always been her dream to become an actress bit she's way to introverted and shy to show her talents. I know how much this can boost her confidence in acting, and maybe even open her doors of being a successful actress.

"Chaesoo..... " a student asked me "yeah?" I reply "do you somewhat feel jealous of eu-na?" She ask and I just look at her for a few seconds before replying "no! I would never, eu-na is my bestfriend and I know she would never do that to me" I look at her after saying it "well, ok then, just wanted to know"

A.n
Heyyy pookiessssss been a while butttttt finally updated😘😘😘😘 sorry for short chapter, I was way to busy right now, it took me 2 and a half days to finish this short chap😘😘😘😘😘😘 but practice has been killing me like crazy😭😭😭😭😭 but I hope this is enough for now🤗🤗🤗 see y'all soon, bye bye😘😘😘😘