Sirfiri...... 🤫 Sirfiri....

Madhu is a resident of Muzaffarnagar, a small town in Uttar Pradesh and the environment there is a bit full of fights, there is always a fight somewhere or the other every day, there are always fights and in fights, firing etc. is a common thing, there is no one like this. There was no day when there would be no fights and due to these fights, Madhu's father decided to send Madhu to her maternal uncle's house, because due to the fights there, Madhu's education was hampered. 📖 I was not able to do it properly and at the same time Madhu's father was also afraid of this.

So that his daughter also does not get involved in these fights, that is why Madhu's father sent Madhu to her maternal uncle's house in Delhi to do MA, and also got her admitted in a good college in Delhi. And Madhu's maternal uncle had two daughters, who were much younger than Madhu, hence Madhu used to go to college alone to study, and after going to college, she studied diligently and her maternal uncle. When her maternal uncle's daughter was small, she used to harass Madhu a lot at home and because her maternal uncle's daughter was small, Madhu did not say anything to her.

Nor would she ever raise her hand or play on them and when Madhu would get very angry at them, Madhu would shout loudly at them, scold them and scare them and send them away and that is why Madhu was sent to the college. Madhu used to complete all the projects etc. in the college itself, and in the college, Madhu wanted to remain a very simple girl. She did not want to fight with anyone or play tricks on anyone here in the college because Madhu But there was a complete influence of his hometown Muzaffarnagar, he was also a fighter like the people there, if anyone calls him something!!

So then she doesn't look at who is in front of her, and how many people are there, she used to fight with them, and was not afraid at all, but she used to do all this in Muzaffarnagar and now she does not want to fight with anyone in Delhi. And she wanted to do MA comfortably, and that is why Madhu made a very good friend in the college, so that she would not get into any fights etc. and would stay with her friend, but her friend also became like this. Whose focus was only on college boys, and she did not pay any attention to studies.

And the whole day, she used to keep looking at the college boys, and also used to say to Madhu, look 👀 Madhu, how much gold and clean shaven he is, look 👀 man, and Madhu used to pay more attention to her words. , she didn't give it, because she didn't like boys at all, and that's why she kept making her projects, etc., and when Madhu's friend was saying to Madhu that look at how much gold Madhu has shaved, then this Later that boy's girlfriend heard it!!

She was sitting at the same place with her friends and was talking to them and after hearing this, that boy's girlfriend got up with her friends and came from behind and licked Madhu's friend Ishika hard. Rooted and licked 👋 Rooted and said...

Next...✍️