😊 Attitude...Queen...👑

And as soon as he placed his hand on Madhu's shoulder, Madhu suddenly looked back, 👀 And as soon as Madhu looked back, Madhu's class teacher had placed her hand on Madhu's shoulder, and her class teacher Looking behind her, Madhu suddenly said, Yes teacher, did you have any work? Madhu's teacher said, Madhu, this time, the responsibility of the college farewell party is yours, and that of your entire class, and you only. Please arrange everything, because you are the best girl in the entire class, you have not had any complaints yet and your entire class likes you.

That's why Main👩🏼‍💼 Principal has decided that this time you will host the party, ok and saying this, the teacher went away from there giving a 😊 Ismail, and the teacher did not give any opportunity to Madhu, and She imposed all the work on her and went away, and after the teacher left, Ishika said to Madhu that Madhu, now you will enjoy, and after hearing this, Madhu said in anger, you know it, don't I? All this doesn't seem good but still this teacher has asked me to do all this drama and after listening to this Ishika said, "Don't you like it? Only then will it be fun."

Because all the teachers find you very simple and decent, today you got the fruits of your good nature, in the form of preparation for the farewell party and saying this, Ishika ran away from Madhu, and then stopped and said to Madhu. 🗣️ I am going home now 🏣 you too 🏣 go home and don't sit here anymore and start crying 😭 you have to arrange the party, and saying this Ishika ran away from there, and After Ishika left, Madhu also went to her 🏣 home and Madhu wanted that she should not go even in the break but her teacher asked her to host the party.

And gave all the responsibilities to him, and then Madhu told everything to her maternal uncle at home, and after listening to Madhu, her maternal uncle said, if you want to go to the party, then go. , I will not stop you, but come quickly, and saying this to Madhu, Madhu's maternal uncle, two days later, said yes to Madhu to go to the party, and then, the next day when Madhu went to college, So a boy came to Madhu in college and said, your name is Madhu, then Madhu said yes, I am Madhu, who are you? Then the boy said, my name is Nitish.

And the teacher has asked me too to prepare for the farewell party with you, and this time you will host the party, and saying this, the boy went away from there, and He was so handsome and cute that Madhu could not say anything to him, and till date, no boy in the college had come and talked to Madhu in front of her like this, and then suddenly Madhu did not know from where. Friend Ishika came, and Ishika came and said to Madhu, Madhu, what a beautiful and handsome boy, I too am like him!!

Become a boyfriend, and as soon as Ishika said this, Madhu punched her hard in the waist and told her not to flirt more than this, otherwise I will beat you badly. The teacher has sent him to prepare for my seven-day party, so he has decided not to say anything and now go and have fun while I explain to him how to live with me and saying this, Madhu went near that boy in attitude and said to him...

Next......✍️