Thirst of the body...(Chapter 2)

She also started walking with him and then he took me with him to the canteen and when he took me to the canteen, I said to him, Varun, why have you brought me here to the canteen, there is nothing here, then Varun said. That yes, I know that there is nothing here, whatever is there is in the room inside the canteen, so you go inside the room, and as soon as Varun said this, she went with Varun to the room inside the canteen.

And after going into the room, I saw that Varun had decorated the entire room with Red 🔴 and White ⚪ Rose 🌹 and after looking at the room, I said to Varun 🗣️ Varun, what is all this, for whom did you do all this? So Varun 🗣️ said that I have done all this for you, and saying this Varun took out some rose flowers from behind him and took out the flowers 🌹,!!

Varun sat down on one 🧎 leg and proposed to me and said 🗣️ I love you Madhu, I love you so much ❤️ I can't live without you, and as soon as he said this I 😊 took his hand with a smile 🌹 I took the roses and said to her, "Now come on, get up, I don't like all this, and I know that you love me, and there was no need for you to do all this, I know that." I like you and you also like me, so don't do all this drama!!

You understand, and as soon as I said this, Varun suddenly got up and hugged me to his chest and as soon as Varun hugged me to his chest, I said to Varun, Varun, what are you doing, now I Leave it, I have to attend the class too, I am getting late and as soon as I said this, Varun hugged me and said to me, "Dude, don't attend the class today, spend some time with me only, I am with you today." You have worked so hard to achieve this and you are talking about leaving!!

please friend, wait for a while and saying this, Varun started kissing my neck and while kissing me he said to me, friend, you are so lovely, I don't feel like going away from you, I I feel like staying with you all my life, and never leaving you anywhere, and after hearing this from him today, I was not getting angry, nor did I feel bad about anything he said today. In fact, today I too felt like listening to her talk and hugging her!!

And then while talking, Varun slowly pressed me to the wall of the room and after pressing me to the wall, Varun moved my hair from my neck to one side with his hands, and again and again Varun's mouth 👄 I was coming in, and with my hair on one side, Varun started kissing my neck, and while kissing my neck, Varun suddenly stopped kissing my neck, and after stopping kissing my neck, Varun suddenly stopped kissing my neck. ....

Next.....✍️

Friends, the next chapters.. are going to be very romantic and explosive, so do not miss the next chapters at all and keep reading (My Novel Sirfiri... Sirfiri) Thank you.. 🙏