Chapter Four

"I'm so in love that I might stop breathing
Drew a map on your bedroom ceiling"

Chapter Four: Paris

The day has been fun with everyone hanging out, but the part Abigail was most excited about today was at this moment right now. The plan was to go out all together and at nighttime, they were going to slip up for a sleepover. Matt and Abigail were going to go to Abigail's apartment alone while Chris, Chloe, and Nick were going to go back to the Sturniolos house to sleep over there.

Since they all went out together in one car Matt had to drop off the others before getting to spend time with Abigail. The car was parked in the driveway of the Sturniolos house. Chris wouldn't stop talking and if they continued to let him speak then they should mind as well spend the night in the car.

"Chris shut up," Matt said interrupting him. Chris made a nasty look at Matt. "Why?"

"We've been in here for over twenty minutes hearing you talk. You're not tired?" Matt replied.

"I'm not," Chloe whispered to Abigail.

"Rude," Chris mumbled. "Fine, we'll leave just because we know how much of an angry man you can get." Chris leaned towards Matt and squeezed his cheeks. "Stop Chris!" Matt pushed him to the car door. They stayed silent for a few seconds.

"So we'll see you guys tomorrow morning?" Abigail said.

"Yeah just don't make a mess mainly talking to you Chris because you're an animal," Matt smirked.

"Keep attacking me Matt please do motherfucker." Chris flipped him off getting out of the car.

"So I'll see you soon Chloe?" Abigail affirmed.

Chloe grabbed her hands and squeezed them tightly. "Of course you will I'm not leaving forever. By the way, don't spoil anything and I mean ANYTHING about your party to Matt." Chloe said.

"Why can't I know anything!" Nick yelled already out of the car putting his jacket on.

Chloe and Abigail laughed as Chloe got out of the car leaving just Abigail and Matt in the car. "Would you like to come sit in the front Abi?" Matt asked.

Abi is a nickname Matt himself gave to Abigail at the beginning of their relationship. Matt is the only person who calls her "Abi" which makes the word have more meaning behind it just because of him. Seeing the way his lips move when he says her nickname is something unexplainable all she knows is that she never wants to stop hearing that name from him ever.

Abigail moved to the front with Matt as their hands magnetically intertwined. He starts the car again and leaves the driveway onto the streets. Her apartment wasn't so far away from his house only about ten minutes away.

Abigail squeaks Matt's hand tightly smiling. "I'm assuming you're excited," Matt said keeping his eyes on the road. "Of course I am! It's your first sleepover at my place!" She smiled even bigger.

Abigail has spent the night at his house multiple times it's impossible to count because she stayed over there many times it surprises them both that he hasn't stayed over at her house. Not to mention Abigail was mainly looking forward to having alone time with Matt. He has been so busy with his brothers trying to make as many videos as possible before going on tour plus tour preparations have been a hassle so she heard from Nick. The tour won't stop Abigail and Matt from spending time together though.