Clearing The Flood

Once upon a time, in a world struggling with the consequences of human recklessness, Arism, an enormous Asian giantess, found herself standing near a sinking city

Once upon a time, in a world struggling with the consequences of human recklessness, Arism, an enormous Asian giantess, found herself standing near a sinking city. Her immense presence towered over the panicked townspeople who had turned to her for help as their homes were consumed by the rising waters. The mayor of the city approached Arism, his eyes filled with despair. "Great Giantess," he pleaded, "we have nowhere else to go. Our city is doomed unless you can save us."

Arism listened sympathetically, her gentle smile betraying her understanding of the situation. She reached down with one of her massive hands and placed it on the mayor's shoulder in reassurance. "Fear not, dear Mayor," she said in a soothing voice. "I will use my powers to stop the flood and keep your people safe."

Arism thought deeply for a moment, her fingers tapping her chin in contemplation. Then a mischievous gleam appeared in her eyes as she smiled broadly. "Mayor, I have an idea," she said excitedly. "However, it will require some unconventional materials. Would you allow me to borrow the city's giant elastic air hoses?"

The Mayor, curious but skeptical, nodded hesitantly. "What exactly do you intend to do with them, Arism?" he asked, intrigued by her proposal.

With a playful wink, Arism raised both eyebrows. "Well, Mayor, where else would all that water go? We wouldn't want it just floating around anymore, would we?" Her tone was light-hearted yet teasing, hinting at the obvious solution. Unable to resist her charm, the Mayor chuckled nervously before replying, "Very well, Arism. Use our air hoses as you see fit. Just make sure our city is saved in the process." He stepped aside, allowing the colossal giantess full access to the resources she needed. With newfound determination fueling her actions, Arism set to work gathering the necessary air tubes under the watchful eyes of the townsfolk. Using her incredible strength, she linked them together, forming a vast network of interconnected tubes that stretched across the city's skyline.

Arism positioned herself in the center of the flooded city, holding onto the two giant green hoses that led to the flooded areas. She applied pressure to the tubes, causing them to expand like rubber bands and suck up tonnes of water from the streets below. After siphoning off the two hoses, she remained calm and focused on her task.

Arism drank water through the hose attached to her lips. Gallon by gallon, her stomach swelled, stretching her skin taut over her expanding belly. Arism drank slowly and according to the tempo of the water flowing into her stomach. Her stomach continued to fill with the water she drank and continued to grow until it formed the size of a nine-month pregnant woman. Arism continued to gulp down the water without stopping in order to save her city.

Breathing heavily, Arism pulled away from the tubes with a satisfied grunt. Her gigantic belly jiggled violently with each labored breath, the watermark lines etched deep within her distended flesh indicating just how much she had ingested thus far. A thick layer of perspiration coated her skin, glistening in the sunlight as it ran down her muscular curves.