𝐢

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚
𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐔𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝.

It's always been one of the reasons I've loved it so much. 

The atmosphere after the sun goes down is just something so special. It was a lot different than home and I liked it that way.

"And here comes the campus celebrities" My best friend, Carly, says referring to the women's basketball team.

aka some of our best friends.

"You know it Car" Aubrey Griffin responds throwing a shoulder over Carly's shoulder.

"And as humble as ever" I shoot back sarcastically causing KK and Paige to poke their tongues out at me. 

"Azzi your girlfriends being a child" Azzi just shrugs while Paige smirks in her direction.

"I know but that's why I like her I guess" The group laughs as Paige's mouth drops open. 

The group continues to chat as we wait for the rest of our friends to join us at the small bar we always meet at after games, solely because it's the least crowded bar within the campus radius after games. 

"Here comes your girl Jay" Azzi nudges my shoulder and points to the door where Nika, Ines, and Ice just walked in. 

"You're just as bad as your girlfriend Fudd," I said, flicking her forehead. 

"Hi Sweet Girl," Nika says when they reach us, kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey babe, good game tonight" I pulled her in for a hug as she slightly lifted me off the ground. 

"Always a good game when I have you there JC" A blush creeps up onto my cheeks.

"Shut the fuck up" I whine shoving my face into her chest while she laughed at my embarrassment. 

"C'mon I want a drink please" Nika tugs me to the bar interlocking our hands on the way. 

"oh my gosh, Nika!" A feminine voice breaks us from our little bubble when we reach the bar and Nika drops my hand as if it burned her.

I turn to her, a little hurt, with a confused look on my face but she isn't looking at me, shes looking at whoever called her name. 

"Oh hey, Josslyn" there's a small smile on Nika's face as she makes eye contact with Josslyn.

It makes my stomach turn. 

"you played great tonight" Josslyn flirts,  not paying attention to me.

"Thanks, Joss" Nika responds, her smile slowly turning into a smirk at Josslyns tone making me roll my eyes and walk away to go order a drink.