𝐯

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚
𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧"

"and that is a wrap on the still-unnamed album," Carly says from outside of the booth.

I give her a quick thumbs-up while drinking from my water bottle.

"Jay bae that was seriously so good, everyone will love the album" Azzi throws an arm around my shoulder once I get out of the booth. 

I shake my head at my best friends, "Thank you guys really, it means a lot" 

they smile at me 

"I'm still upset you lied about the songs on the album" Carly shoves me lightly

Azzi and I both laugh at her pouting.

"hey had to keep you on your toes didn't I and technically I told you two of the songs"

I put my hands up in surrender 

"Yeah yeah whatever let's go eat" 

and with that we make our way out to my car, laughing and talking about anything and everything under the sun. 

hours later Carly and I were sprawled out on the couch in our apartment, azzi had left to go see Paige after we ate. 

"soo any word from Nika" Carly asks breaking the peaceful silence that we had.

"I blocked her" The words come out colder than I intended and Carly's eyes go wide

"I'm sorry, you what!" she exclaims scrambling up to her knees next to me. 

I sigh and hand her my phone, my recent text thread with Nika open for her to read. 

"I never wanted to make you feel that way is all she had to say, you have got to be fucking kidding me" she scoffs handing me my phone back.

"I wasn't going to it car, I just wanted her to fight for me, I wanted her to care" I blink away the tears that are building up in my eyes.

Carly wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a tight hug

"It's okay to cry Jay, it's just me" and with that the floodgates open and the sobs come out loud and my body shakes with each one. 

"I just want her to love me, Carly, why can't she mean anything she says" I hiccup out through broken cries.

she rubs her hands up and down my shoulder, pressing kisses into my hair soothing me

"I don't know I wish I could have an answer for you but I don't I'm so sorry Jay"