The night

—it was a lonely night, Y/n's friends invited her to go to the club. She had no choice but to come.... As her friends party, Y/n was just sitting down on a table watching her friends' stuff. She was too tired for this. She decided to abandon her friends and go to a bar across the street. "Ugh.. finally some peace and quiet."
As Y/n sat down. The bartender asks her what she wants to drink. "Good evening, miss! What would you like for this fine evening?~"
"Hmm, a glass of whiskey would be fine.." *Y/n replied back to the bartender.*

After a couple drinks. A tall man with blonde hair sat beside Y/n, the man also orders himself a whiskey. The tall man looks at Y/n studying her body looking from head to toe.
Y/n felt someone staring at her. She was too tipsy to even process what was happening.. she looked beside her.*"What do you wa-?" *Before she could finish her sentence she noticed how handsome the man is.* The man noticed Y/n finally spoke to him. He introduced himself. "Oh, how rude of me.. I'm Kento Nanami, nice to meet you. Sorry for staring at you for too long.. I just thought you were very beautiful." Before Y/n can even introduce herself back. She was too drunk to remember her name. "Oh.. uhh.. t-thank you.." Y/n was flustered by just looking at him.

After a few conversations, they both went to the hotel near the bar.

Before you know it. Y/n was in a bathrobe sitting on the bed. Waiting for him to freshen up. After about 15 minutes, he came out the shower wearing a bathrobe. He approached carefully approached Y/n. "Still up for a glass of wine, gorgeous?" He whispers to Y/n's ear, his breath touching her neck.

Hi! This is the creator! Take note: the next chapter might be smut.🔥 Also English isn't my first language.. so excuse me if I have any grammatical mistakes. This is also my first story so please be nice🙏🙏 Thank you, I hope you guys enjoy the next oneeee teeeheee~(sorry if the chapter's short I'll make it longer next time)