Best Brother

— Toji pats her back gently. "it's okay, Y/n." He sighs.

As you heard your brother sigh, you let out a slight chuckle. "Whatever! Kidnapper.." you roll your eyes at him.

-

Time check. 01:39 you still can't sleep.. so you knock on your brother's room. "Toji! Open up!"

He yawns and opens the door. "Whhaaat..?"
"I've got something to tell you.." you fidget your fingers.

He raises an eyebrow and opens the door wider to let you in. "Alright, c'mon in then," as he closes the door behind him. You sit on his bed.

"So?" Toji raises an eyebrow. "What?"

You took a huge sigh before admitting to your brother the night that happened a few days back. "Sooo.. y-you know.. uhh my friends right?" He nods. "Hm?"

"Soo.. we went to a party, then I got bored and uhh.. went to the bar across the street.."

Your brother crosses his arms.

"I..met this man.. BUT— I don't remember his name or how he looks like— I was—"

"Drunk?" He stopped your sentence.

"Yeah.." before you could continue your sentence. He finishes it for you.

"I'm guessing.. this 'man' you're talking about... uhm.. you slept with him?"

"Yeah!" You agreed completely embarrassed.
"A-Are you mad..?" You start to fidget your fingers.

Toji shook his head. "What? Maybe I am, but no, not really.." Before he can speak again. He thought for himself for a quick moment. He snaps his fingers. "Hah.. who knew you could do that? My innocent little sister being a bad kid!" He teases.

You pout annoyed.

"So did you sleep on the same bed?" He asked.

You nod your head.

"So.. you weren't drunk in the morning, yeah? Just hungover?"

You nod again.

"Did you look at his face?"

Before you could answer, that question pretty much bothered you. "N-No.."

Toji puts his palm on his forehead and sighs. "aiyaaaa... Y/n are you dumb, or stupid? Don't tell me you just left him there—"

"I did.." you stopped his sentence.

He rolled his eyes and sits beside you. He oats your back. "You're crazy, y'know?"
"Why'd you leave him alone though?"

You sighed. "I had work..."

Before you know it, he bursts out laughing.
"What the fuck?! HAHAHA! Are you crazy? Going party before your first day at work?"

You pout and give his arm a light punch. "Shut up.. i thought i'd go home earlier.."

"And why are you telling me this? Hm~?" He teases you again.
"Does it bother you, lil' sis?"

You nod. "Kindaaaa~?"

HAIIIJAJSHAHSHAH CHAPTER 7 sorry i wont be putting much notes here but anwyay go follow my tiktok! @/akaruis4ma