Aura

The next day at work. Kento was always greeting Y/n, the weird thing was.. Kento wasn't like this to other employees. Was it because Y/n was his assistant..? Who knows?
Y/n enters Kento's office. "Yes, Mr. Nanami?" Kento hands her a small bouquet of roses. "Oh, good morning, Ms. L/n. Here, these are for you." Y/n was still clueless on why was he doing this. But he gave her a weird aura.. she was very oddly familiar with him.. as if they met before.. "Ahh! T-Thank you, Mr. Nanami.." "Oh, also.. Ms. L/n.. d-do you wanna eat lunch together?" Was he.. taking her out again?! "Sir.. I brought my own lunch already, I'm sorry—" Before Y/n could finish her sentence, Kento stopped her. "No! It's fine.. w-we can eat together in here.." Y/n just nods her head. "A-Alright then.."

"Oh.. shit.. That was.. awkward.. do better Kento!" Kento thought to himself. He was always shy around her. While he was so scary and cold to others. There's something about her that he really likes..

Lunch time came, and Y/n got in Kento's office and sat down. "Mr. Nanami, I made this for you.. As a thank you gift from yesterday."
Y/n gave him a warm smile. Kento was of course, immediately lovestruck~ He smiles back at her and says, "T-Thank you, Ms. L/n... I-I'll cherish your hard work.." Kento smiles at the bookmark she gave.

After work. Y/n was on her way home.. she felt a weird aura surrounding her then some white van stopped right in front of her as she walks home. There was a weird man inside the van. Y/n was too tired to notice.. as the van stopped the weird man picked up Y/n and immediately left.

Sorry for the short chapter! Was very busyyy this week bur have fun with this for noww!