Chapter 18: Annie's darkest side

Im really-really sorry guys..for some grammars and changing in the characters esp. On Jungkook and taehyung's part..
   Authornim promise,just maybe i can make another mistakes but not that much..hope you understand guys

[Annie POV]

"maam the girl is already here,we'll just waiting to the other one"a guy from the other line

"Good,now they will know what can Annie Jung di,hahaha"

Better know me..i have been good for??haha,how many days..and i hate those people who goes my way and gets the things i want and one of that was Dara..
I didnt expect this nerd from our school who used to be bullied by us is now my MORTAL ENEMY..
Why???Chanyeol where my first love ever since but i cant give my moves cos his far..
And when the faith comes,there goes Dara..

So i guess the plan A didnt work..hahahahaha.yeah!!!i was the head of the death threat thingy..which i think will give Dara a trauma..well i guess so.

When i knew that Yura was already brought to the hide out,i hurridly go and left the pageant..
Waeyo??haha..am i that smart that after Yura..Dara is the next.

[Sandara POV]

I can hear a footsteps..i and Yura were blindfolded..
I am clueless of what is happening now..

     "Guess whose in my territory now!!my greatest enemy.."she started..how could-------

      "Annie??"i said in disbelief..

      "What have i done to you"i then added holding my tears back

       "You should know that from the start Dara"she shouted right on front of me..she touches my face like its going to swell..
     "Ive been warning you so many times,hahahaha-----but you never listen..hahahaha"is she already insane??

      "then why Yura???she has nothing to do with this Annie,please let her go"i plead

      "No way to hell,and then what??you will search for help??hahahaha,im not fool"she shouted then snap me thoroughly

       "This is for stealing Chanyeol"a snap again

        "And this???for replacing the popularity i have in for so many years"she slap me again,and at that time,i thing my face swell to much..

       "Stop that Annie" Yura exclaimed

       "You stop,or else you want too"she shouted

       "Maam,a call from your dad"someone interrupted,maybe one of her guys

        She made her way to the door..

     "Im not yet done with the two of you"she grinned before leaving

"Ugh,God help us...Baekhyun,i hope your'e making the move now"i thought as i close my eyes..im tired...
Not only physically,but mentally thinking, how can Annie such thing like this..

--------------------
-------------------------
[Baekhyun POV]

     "You have to be brave to these Chanyeol,you cant just cry and wait"mrs. Park spoke,His been emotionally breaking now..

       After Dara calls me that time she's been heading already to the place were Yura was brought by the oh so kidnapper that until now were still clueless about..
     She told me about the place before the line was cut..The police is already setting up about the plan..the whole group was here and so as Yura and Dara's parents..
Lay was outside,i know his worried also,its so obvious to him,he cant just admit it to himself..

       "Please do all the things just to save my daughter,she was just all i have now,i cant just lose her,pleeeeaaasse"it was Dara's mother,she already cry out loud after knowing this..

      And asking about me???i really dont know what to feel but to be nervous on her and Yura,yeah im worried as a friend only..
The police have been planning for an hour for what we will do..me and Chanyeol insisted to come too..we cant just wait for the results here..

     "Wait for us Dara...and Yura"i thought

°
°
°
°
°
°Ommmo!!super junior is back!
#devil???
_______im sorry if its kinda boring!!hwaiting..im trying my best..ive been busy in school.