Chapter 13: Confessions

[Chanyeol POV]

"im sorry...im sorry too hmm??"i was serious at that
And yes!i was truelly angry when she was with Baekhyun and esp. the time when she was about to agree with the dare..and thats a minute ago

"Waaaaahhhh,i hate you,i hate you"she yelled while keep on repeating the word 'i hate you' and punch me on the upper part of my body.

"Did i do something?"i thought.,after that she was about to leave but then i grab her hands.

"Lets end this..."when i heard what she says i feel my world collapse,theres already tears falling unto my cheeks.

"No way Dara,we cant just end up like this,please give me a valid reason why we are going to do this!!"one step forward to her..but she let a one step backward too..we were just like that..when she has nothing to step on,she made face to me.

"Find another girl who can pretend to be one"she replied that made burst me into anger

"Just answer my question!!"i shouted

"Its getting harder for me because Im already FALLING FOR YOU"
She said with tears..and..and i dont know what to say..all i want now is to hug her.

"Let go of me"when i heard her sobs,i wanna punch myself for making my love cry.
"Go to Annie.."whhhhaaaat??

"How come Annie joined the talk between us"i was clueless

"I know she's the one you love"
what is she talking about..
I ask her "why are you so heartless" face

"Why?"

"Are you this kind of dumb for not knowing,your the one that I LOVE??"okayyy..i dont know where i take that guts to confess..its now or never..
She was quiet and starstruck with what i say..i was nervous though..
When i feel that she really ignored me..i take my back and started to walk..
For everybody's sake..ive done this for the first time..
First Love..
First Heartache..

I was about a 5 steps away from her when someone backhug me..screw the first heartache..

"You know what,this was the first time i fall inlove..and im nervous because that person is you...and im willing to take the consequences for the sake of love"she spoke that made my heart sink into happiness
I let go of his hands and faced her..i smiled wildly to her and took his hands.

"This was my first too.."i said giggling

"Yeah,i know"i answered in a "how did you know?"face

"Baekhyun told me..when he let go of his feelings for me"she explains,all this time i was jealous with my friend that never did but to give his happiness for the sake of me..

She hugged me and whispered..

"What now Mr. Park Chanyeol??you still jealous??"she says and giggle like a child

"Okay,okay wifey,im jealous..you dont have to ask."
i surrender..only on her.

"So can we make this relation a true one..."I pauses for awhile "will you be my girlfriend?"

Every second was just magical,after what i said she pushes her body unto mine and kissed me fully..i can feel all the butterflies on my stomach burst out because of happiness..i kiss her back and lean her in a tree..

"That was---hm"she started,i guess the kissed last for a minute or two??

"is that a yes?"i ask her,i was nervous,of course..i hope so..

"Of course Yes!!,you pabo"she yelled and jump unto to me for a hug..i dont know how to explain this feeling..i can hardly die.because of too much happiness..

"I love you Sandara Park..my wifey"i shouted out of the air..
I just want everybody to know that this girl is mine is the one i Love..Esp. God for giving me Dara.

------------------
-----------------------
--------------------------
"How could you do this to me Chanyeol..you will all pay for this..and you Dara,you'll gonna die"an unknown person is watching over them..after he/she says that..he/she walked away...

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Who do you think is that person..??
well its kinda boring confession..haha
i have no idea of being inlove though..
..감 삼 니 다 친 구
Do follow me @luhansii_wife07
°
°
°
°
Dont forget to vote!!!