The Owl

Dream
Standing on the battlefield were we fought Gaea. Demigods dying left, right and centre. Piper and Jason killed by a surprise hellhound attacking them from behind, Leo drowned in mud by Dirtface herself, hazel died
to save him and got stabbed in the back, frank burned his stick after that. It was just me and Annabeth, my wise girl and the love of my life, we started toward Dirtface. The gods were to occupied, nico was keeping the monsters away from us with his undead army and shadows. Annabeth turned invisible to sneak up on Gaea meanwhile I attacked her head on. The plan was working for a bit then it all turn sour when Gaea suddenly turned and stabbed Annabeth. Wise girl just was able to mouth out 'I love you' and close her eyes.
End dream
Waking I look at the time, seeing it was only 3:00am I knew i was not going back to sleep now. Getting up and ready, after writing a note saying I went for a jog, I left. Jogging to Central Park and around it twice then back at 6:30. Noticing something different I went into the kitchen to find an owl on the window with a letter in its beck (spelling). Sighing I grabbed the letter.
A/n
I know it's short but it's late here. plus I could do with help with what the letter saids. plz leave any ideas in the comments. And plz vote on a pairing options are listed but plz if you have other idea plz suggest it.
Percy/nico
Percy/harry
Percy/hermione