✰ !Army x !X-Rank !Reader ✰

✰ - I'm not X rank, sooooooo I'm so sorry if it's not accurate, enjoy! - BH ✰

- Requested by ShadyBeepo, Thank you!! -

*^~^* Begin! *^~^* (2nd Person View:)

You had just wrapped up at the battle tower for the morning, as it was moving towards the afternoon, it meant it was time to kick back and have a nice crunch at the crusty truck.

Ordering your F/D and sandwich, you took a seat at a table. 'Man, it's busy here at this hour..' You thought mentally, taking the second last available seat near the truck.

You were having a quick scroll on splatnet, that probably wasn't as quick, and you didn't notice the inkling in front of you, writing in a manual a little bit, that stopped when you made eye contact to face you.

"Greetings." The inkling greeted you, pulling out his hand for you to shake, which you shook it a bit hesitantly, with a surprised expression on your face. Army noticed and put a soft smile on his face.

"um- hi.." You were taken a bit off guard with the suddenly profreshionalism from Army. A slight blush on your face, which you tried to hide, failing miserably. Army chuckled.

It was unexpected and unusual of someone to be this polite, was this guy coming from squidforce or something. As you kept thinking, you began to wonder if he seemed a bit familiar.

"Names Army, pleasure to meet you." Army smiled and introduced with proper manner.

"Y/N." You just stared, trying to put on a poker face for him. You didn't like to show emotion, and you didn't want to ruin your reputation as a X ranker. After all, X rankers have to be serious.

"Hmm, interesting name." Army replied afterwards, he seemed polite and talkative, you wish he just kind of left you alone.

You avoided the reply, and after a couple seconds, Army gazed up to you, noticing your tired and emotionless expression, he wondered if something was wrong.

"Did you just wrap up some matches for the morning?" Army asked you, he smiled, he seemed to like being around you, though he was a little chatty. 

You just nodded in reply, Army smirked, glad to know that you were okay, and went back to writing in his manual. 

But you couldn't help but notice that he had a new page open, and he was slightly scribbling stuff down, seemingly about you. You let out a small blush, he was really trying to keep himself together with his emotions too. 

But then before you realize, you forgot to hide your blush, and Army just stared back at you. "Do you need something, Y/N?" Army sighed, you let your head crash on the table in embarrassment, but Army just smiled at you, and helped you get your head up. 

.

.

.

And he gave you a soft kiss. 

✦ Word Count: 495 ✦

- ✦ - Thank you! - ✦ -