05 - asleep 💗

(THIRD PERSON'S POV)

ship: katsuki bakugo + eijiro kirishima.

They had been watching a movie, Bakugo was clearly becoming more bored toward the end of it (Kirishima picked the film) and so he turned around to check on Kirishima.

"Shitty Hair?" Bakugo shook the red head slightly, who was laying his head on one of Bakugo's pillows in the living room.

He was asleep.

Bakugo sighed loudly. It was late at night in the Bakugo household, Bakugo's mom would've killed him if he made anymore sound. It was definitely time for his sleep too.

He slowly lifted Kirishima's legs up off of him (which were resting on his lap), allowing himself to get up and making sure not to wake him in the process. He stood up slowly, stretching his legs which felt like death after having something laid on them for so long.

Carefully, Bakugo slid his hands underneath Kirishima's legs lifting him from the sofa and carrying him bridal style up the stairs and into his own room.

After struggling to open the door for quite some while with one hand free, he managed to free it open and knocks the door closed with his foot after he enters, trying to be quiet (again) knowing his parents are somehow still asleep in the room right next to his own bedroom.

Bakugo lays Kirishima on top of his bed and pulls the covers over him, keeping him warm. What he does next surprises himself, he kisses Kirishima on the forehead, swiping away a sliver of his free red hair.

He paces around the room thinking about what he just did but, Bakugo still climbs into the bed next to Kirishima making sure to create a good space between them before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Bakugo woke up the next morning with red hair settled underneath his chin and the warmth of Kirishima's body snuggling into him.