Interview (R.R)

She looks so cute in this pic I'm screaming

This one shot was requested so I hope you enjoy and I hope I'm at least close to what you wanted.

It was another day full of interviews for Reneé but she invited you to come with her to them today and you decided to go with her since you wanted to spend time with her and support her.

You both get in Reneé's car that was waiting for you both to bring you and Reneé to the first interview. The first interview was one with the mean girls cast and you were happy for Reneé since she always enjoyed the interviews with the cast. The whole car ride Reneé had a soft grip on your hand as you both talked the whole way.

The car comes to a stop and someone opens the door for you both to get out. Reneé's gets out first and holds out her hand for you to take so she can help you out of the car. You smile at her as you both walk into the building still holding hands.

When you both made it to the room where the interview was going to take place you take a seat behind the camera and Reneé joins the others. The interview started shortly after but Reneé kept looking over at you every now and then smiling which eventually led to the interviewer questioning her about it.

Reneé then smiles widely "I'll gladly tell you about y/n" she says happily as you smile. "I just want to say that she is the best thing in my life right now and I'm so so grateful s
to have her by my side supporting me like right now" she says still looking over at you every now and then, "and I also just want to let everyone know even though y/n is not famous she is a star in my eyes" she says smiling and giggling knowing how cheesy she sounds. "I just have never met someone like her before and I just love her with my whole heart" she says looking at you and doing a finger heart (yk the one Reneé always does) while you mouth "I love you so much" as you also do the same.

You then hear the interviewer and the cast all say how cute you both are, even after Reneé was done talking about you because they needed to move on to the next question that didn't stop her from looking at you in-between questions and smiling and you couldn't help but smile at her too because that was the cutest thing ever because she was so smily talking about you and she seemed really proud to say that you are her girlfriend.

When the interview was done you wait for Reneé to be finished talking with the cast since they're all friends. Then when she was finished she done a small run to get to you and you hugged her tightly, "I love you and thank you" you say hugging her tighter, she then laughs slightly "why did you thank me" she says with a smile as you look up at her from the hug "because you sounded so happy talking about me" you say as she kisses you "of course I was happy baby I love you so much and I could talk greatly about you all day if I could" she says proudly and with a huge smile. You then can't help but giggle at how happy she makes you.

You then both get ready to leave and go back to Reneé's and while you were both waiting on the car to come pick you both up she held you close as you held her hand, you both felt so comfortable with eachother and you couldn't wait to spend even more time with Reneé and the feeling was mutual because Reneé felt the same about you, she couldn't wait to spend more time with you.

*writers note*
I just want to thank everyone who has commented and/or left a recommendation because I love reading them all!

I'm currently working on the other recommendations and a part 2 to one of my one shots so I will try post them in the next few days.

I also just want to thank everyone who has been reading my one shots, it means a lot to me! :)