First day of college (L.M)

It was your first day at college, you were going to be attending Essex college since you heard that it's a good place to study (you didn't entirely believe the people who told you that cause they were some random people from your family)

It was your first day at college, you were going to be attending Essex college since you heard that it's a good place to study (you didn't entirely believe the people who told you that cause they were some random people from your family). You woke up early enough so that you'd have time to make sure you packed everything and so that you wouldn't be stressing trying to get ready in time. "Y/n it's time to go, are you ready?" Your mom shouts from downstairs, "yeah I'm coming down now" you respond quickly grabbing your bag and making your way downstairs to greet your mom.

As you both make your way to the car your mom takes your bag off you and puts it in the back as you sit in the passenger seat. When your Mom gets in the car and starts driving it suddenly hits you that this is your first day of college and you slightly panic but calm yourself down before your mom notices. "Are you excited for your first day" she asks, you shrug "kind of, I'm a little scared to find out who my roomates are", your mom then reassures you that everything will be ok. Not long after that you arrive at the college, it looked so big and spacious and you began to feel a little excited as your mom parked outside.

You get out of the car and grab your bag from the back and say your goodbyes to your mom and walk into the college. As you walk in you begin looking for your dorm room which you ended up finding quickly, when you opened the door and walked in you noticed that you were the last to arrive and all of your roomates turn to look at you. As you walked in one of them runs up to you and hugs you "hi I'm kimberley" she says excitedly, "it's so nice to meet you" she smiles as the others begin to introduce themselves, the others are Bela and Whitney but one doesn't introduce herself, instead she is sitting on the couch staring at her phone until kimberley nudges her to let her know that you're there. She looks up making eye contact with you "oh hey, I'm leighton and you are?" She says looking you up and down inspecting your outfit waiting for you to respond. "I'm y/n" you say as she smiles at you, "I choose you as my roomate" she says with a smirk as you just nod and your other roomates look at leighton suspiciously.

You begin walking to the room you're sharing with leighton and you start to unpack your things, as you are doing that you have your earphones in listening to music, because you are listening to music you don't hear leighton walk in so when you turn and see her you jump slightly taking out your earphones as leighton laughs at you. "That was kinda cute" she says watching as a blush appears on your face "you're already flustered and I didn't even have to try, this is going to be fun" she says with a smirk as you continue to blush but you look down attempting to hide it.

She continues to tease you by pushing your chin up gently so you're looking at her again. "So I'm guessing that you like me too by the way you're acting" she says as you eventually give in "as a matter of fact I think you're pretty hot" you say smirking as she closes the door behind her so that your other roomates can't see you both. She begins walking towards you as you smile and she places her hands on your waist and pulls you in for a kiss, it starts off as soft as you lean in but then leighton begins walking you towards the bed as she lays you down on it as she begins kissing your neck until kimberley walks in and interrupts you both. She awkwardly stares as leighton is hovering over you still as kimberley apologised amd walks out but leighton sighs and helps you up and you both go out to your roomates to see what kimberley wanted and they all wanted to go to a theta party well it was mainly belas idea but you all agree.