🌀The beginning🌀

As I sleep in my cage, I hear the doorbell of the exotic pet store open, great probably some annoying pet seller just to make money, I look at the human up and down, it seems to have a baggy like t shirt with ripped sleeves and a skull logo in the middle of the shirt, it has medium like hair that seems very frizzy, "Hey I'm here to pick up my new pet otter." The human says in a deep calm tone that almost sounds like they are part of a gang.. "Alright! Uh what was the name?" The happy golly jolly rancher worker say while replying to the Gang like human, "It's Izzy.. just Izzy." The human says in an annoyed tone, yep they were definitely apart of a gang.. as I kept watching them talk I think of who the "lucky" otter could be, though I can't see any other otters around, unless.. pfft- no way! Even if I was getting adopted they would regret it immediately, I must have been to lost in thought because the next thing I see when I look back at the humans they are right in front of me and my cage, oh heck no!

As the humans start to open the cage, all I could do was hiss and get ready to claw some faces, "This one sure is a little gremlin, she's had many returns to this place, so just be careful" the worker or I mean the happy jolly rancher says to the gang like human.. "Don't worry this ain't my first time owning a feisty animal, I have a bunch that still kinda need some training." The gang human says back at the worker, as the worker opens the cage I back away far as I can but the gang human reaches for me and holds me gently, even tho I was clawing the heck out of this human they didn't seem fazed, "Uhm.. are you.. ok?" The worker says as I'm biting the humans arm, the humans nods and hand their money to the worker and leaves the store with me, at this point I've stopped biting and scratching, this human was difficult indeed.
The human then put me down in mini seat hooked to a motorcycle, as I was being buckled up like a baby the Human smiles at me and grabs a beanie from the pocket of their baggy pants, "here you go little one, say I got a name just for you, Nadine!" She says in an excited tone while putting the beanie on my head making it all warm, up close I didn't realize it was girl instead of a boy but whatever.

On the ride to my new home my new owner wore some black shades making her look very cool and honestly I have to admit, she did look cool.
Hours later..
The owner made me get into some dumb box I wonder why tho, eh whatever, couple minutes I hear a bunch footsteps around the room were I been sat down at while in the box, and I hear my new owner say, "Alright everyone meet!.. Nadine! Your new friend! Everyone be nice!" Everyone?.. was there more animals here?
I peak out the box and see all the animals, first I saw a big a very very big black cat with a white scarf that looked very soft, then I saw 4 axolotls, One was bigger than the other and had a mushroom bandanna, the other two were the same size, one was red and had a bandanna with a letter P on it, the other was purple and had a little mini scarf that rapped all around the neck, the last one was small and light pink, had a blue collar and was carrying a knife?.. uhhhhh I don't know about that.
Then I saw two kitsunes and a cat which I didn't mind as much but the cat had a bag and was some really light maroon color I think..
and the kitsunes were a big one and really small one, the last one was albino raccoon with red eyes and pink bow with fluffy arm cuffs and a flower on her ear, she seemed to so sweet but didn't know were she was at the same time.
Maybe living here was a mistake- "Haha! What a Scaredy cat!" The red axolotl says, "Haha! Ya what a baby!" The purple one reply's, "Hey! Don't be mean!!" The axolotl with the knife, still don't know what that's about, says angrily.

I finally get out of the box because I'm not a scaredy cat! At least I think I'm not..
"You guys are weird.." I say in a calm tone, "HEY! NO WERE NOT!" The red axolotl says angrily, "yes" I say back, "No!" The red axolotl says back at me, we keep saying it back at each other until the black cat says "Will you two stop it! Jeez.."
I reply "say what even are you. a panther or something?"
"Im a hell cat actually." He says angrily but calm at the same time, "eh whatever" I say back at him, "hey.. uh puma can you help me get back to my room?" The raccoon says in a soft voice, "I'll help you uh.." I reply, "Mauli is my name!" The raccoon says, "Ok well Mauli, I will bring you to your room, I rather not be with them guys, besides you seem very nice." I say while the red axolotl sticks his tongue out at me while I guide  Mauli to her room.
We talked and talked until I went to bed, maybe we might be great friends.. who knows.