The rivalry begins

As I lay down in my box, just now waking up I hear a voice, "Yo otter! Wake up it's time for breakfast." The purple axolotl says while sounding like she has an attitude, "alright alright don't need to shout" I reply back as I sit up and put my beanie on, "hurry up I'm starving, your lucky I'm nice enough to wake you up because if I didn't you be starving." She says back to me rudely, "whatever princess." I say back rolling my eyes, she looks back at me angrily and also rolls her eyes, later as we walk she says "Hold on before we go to the kitchen we have to wake the blind one", "You mean Mauli?" I say back, "what do you think idiot? Of course her!" She says back angrily, geez she woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, as we finally enter Mauli's room I walk up to her as she's sleeping and say gently so she doesn't get startled "hey Mauli it's me Nadine, we come to wake you up for breakfast.", "huh? Oh hi Nadine and ok! I am pretty hungry!" She says back happily, "whatever losers let's go now." The purple axolotl says rudely as always, Later on we finally enter the kitchen and eat.
I couldn't help but notice that the purple axolotl (still don't know the name of) was stealing Mauli's breakfast, I swear this axolotl was making my blood boil, I decided to give my last piece of fish too her and well the rest of day we hanged out until the two axolotls wanted to start trouble.. "Well well well, look who it is!" The red one says "it the blind freak!"the purple one says to finish his sentence, "Well well well isn't the axolotls who look like fools bullying a blind animal." I say back angrily, "also y'all look like idiots too." I add on, "Hey what! No you're the fool!" The red one say back to me angrily, "at least I don't look like a salamander!" I say while smirking at him in an angry tone also, "at least I don't look like a beaver!" He says back, "ugh! That's it! You and me, after dinner we are fighting in the frontyard! You hear me, I'm tired of you bullying my Mauli just cause she blind!" I say with no hesitation, "haha! Bet! Better not chicken out loser!" He says as walking away, "Oh Nadine you done it now, Pepper is gonna get you in trouble somehow." Mauli says in a shaky voice, so pepper was his name?
What a stupid name...
As I ate dinner I look across the room and see pepper looking at me like he was ready to fight and I stared back at him to show him I'm not afraid of his stupid self, I was ready to fight!

To be continued in part 3.. 🩶