Chapter 2

Grabbing his mug, Moxxie filled it with coffee while keeping a close eye on Blitz, observing his every move. He has been acting strangely for the past two weeks, and he stopped bothering him and Millie about their after-work activities, and he had started to fill out paperwork . Blitz always detested filling out paperwork and made sure to burn it in pieces. Loona claims that he spends much of his time watching soap operas, mainly Hella Novella, and going out to clubs, where he always returns home smelling like booze.

Blitz's tail swishes back and forth, glancing down at his phone while wildly bouncing his leg.
Moxxie quietly followed, glancing at the phone screen. Blitz was looking at a photo of Stolas on Sinstagram, posted a few hours ago. The prince was sipping boba with his daughter, bags under his eyes, and a broad smile on his face.

Blitz became more distant when the prince handed the asmodeus crystal to I.M.P. Millie can tell that Blitz is hurt, Loona can know he's acting, and Moxxie can read the look in his eyes.

"I wish he could just express his true feelings to the Prince!" Moxxie whined into his hands, as his wife massaged his back.

"I know, hun, but Blitz and the Prince gotta get their shit together.”

"And how long is that going to take?" Loona asked, "I spent two weeks looking after Blitz drunk ass." As Loona went on talking, her gaze lowered.” I hate seeing my dad be like this.”

With a sigh, Millie ran a hand through her hair, “This needs to end." With a firm voice, she said.

Moxxie took a deep breath and tugged on his tie, which was getting tight. Loona agreed and nodded.

They walked past Blitz, who was watching a rerun of “Hella Novella”, the title track playing in the quiet of the office.

"Blitz." Millie's voice was soft as she spoke. The episode was paused as the tall imp turned away from his phone screen."The fuck do you want? I'm watching a new episode of Hella Novella! I need to see if Gabriela tells Alejandro she's pregnant!" Blitz had a harsh, steely glare, and his tail was twitching nervously.

“We've been talking, Blitz, and we think you should go speak with the," Blitz stopped Millie before she could say anything further. "Millie, if your next words that are coming out of your mouth are going to be talking with Stolas, I'll lock myself in my office and watch my novela over there." Blitz spoke while clenching his teeth.

"If I may, Sir, you have been acting weirdly these past few weeks! You've been distant and don't even stalk me and Millie anymore!"

“Oh shut your dick sucking mouth, Mox”

“We're worried about you, Dad. You're drinking more than usual! You have feelings for that feather duster, we all know it. You are the only one who is blind to see it.”

“We just want to help you B. We care about you.” Millie insisted as she started walking closer to Blitz.

“You guys shouldn't be worried about me, Millie. I'm doing just great!" Blitz lets out a groan.

"We do care 'bout ya, Blitz; we're your friends. What's been bothering you?" She puts her hand on his shoulder, but he pushes it away.

"Nothing has been bothering me, Mills! Everything has been great fucking fantastic!" Although Blitz spoke with icy, enraged eyes, the sadness in his tone wasn't matching in them.

“Bullshit. Blitz almost every day, I pick you up from bars and clubs. Why are you trying to slowly kill yourself by drinking yourself to death if everything is fine?” Loona growled. Blitz winced at his daughter's sudden outburst.

“Loonie everything is fine, I'm fine, you're fine, M&M's are fine! I'm fine!"

Millie exclaimed, "Why are you so afraid to let us help you?" She quickly covered her mouth when she realized she was yelling at Blitz.

Blitz got up from his chair, grabbed his phone, and left without saying a word. He slammed the door to his office.

“Not in fucking hell he’s going to avoid this conversation!” Loona said, following Blitz. Moxxie gave a yelp and went after her. With a sigh, Millie made her way to Blitz's office.

"Blitz, open the fucking door!" Loona pounded on the door and yelled.

"Loona, honey, I think we should give him some space. I think we put too much pressure on him." Millie said, soothingly.

“But-”

"No buts, just give him some space; he'll come around eventually."

“Millie's right. He will come out when he feels ready to talk."

Loona sighs and turns to face the office once again. They left Blitz in his office, where a loud recording of Helluva Novella filled the otherwise silent place.