𝕹𝖊𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐈𝐀𝐦𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐌𝐚𝐧

In Velvette's lively studio, Vox and Valentino  sifted through a colorful array of sketches, debating the merits of each design with playful banter and occasional eye rolls. Velvette, their vivacious fashion consultant, flitted between racks of fabric and mood boards, her energy infectious as she pitched her latest creations.

"Check out this one, Vox! It's got your name written all damn over it," Valentino exclaimed, thrusting a sketch of a flamboyant ensemble in Vox's direction.

Vox chuckled, eyeing the sketch with a mix of amusement and skepticism. "Looks more like something you'd wear, Val. But hey, if you think I can pull it off, I'm game."

Just as they were diving into another round of fashion critique, Vox's breath caught in his throat, his chest constricting with a sudden, suffocating pressure.

"Fuck, what's wrong with you, Vox?" Valentino's voice cut through the haze of panic, dripping with concern.

But Vox couldn't respond. Panic gripped him in its icy claws, rendering him speechless as the world spun out of control around him. With a desperate gasp, he stumbled backwards, his vision swimming with dizzying swirls of color.

"Shit, shit, shit," Vox muttered under his breath, his heart pounding like a jackhammer in his chest.

Ignoring Valentino's frantic questions, Vox bolted from the studio, his footsteps echoing in the empty corridors of the tower. Each step felt like an eternity, a desperate bid to escape the suffocating grip of his own mind.

Finally, he reached the sanctuary of his penthouse, collapsing against the door in a heap of trembling limbs. Tears blurred his vision as he sank to the floor, his body racked with sobs of despair.

"Fucking hell," Vox whispered hoarsely, his voice raw with anguish as he cradled his tv-head in his hands.

And then, amidst the darkness, a familiar voice cut through the silence like a lifeline.

"Vox, open the damn door. Let me in," Valentino's voice called out, tinged with a mix of urgency and concern.

With trembling hands, Vox unlocked the door, allowing Valentino to enter. And as he collapsed into Valentino's arms, his walls crumbled, his facade shattered by the overwhelming tide of emotion.

Valentino held him close, his embrace a silent promise of support and understanding. In that moment of vulnerability, Vox found solace in the warmth of Valentino's presence, a flicker of light in the darkness that threatened to consume him.

He tilted Vox's head up, looking into his hurting eyes lovingly. 

"What the fuck just happened, Vox. Talk to me."

Vox swallowed hard, his throat dry as he struggled to find the words to explain the storm raging within him. "I... I don't know, Val. It's like... everything just came crashing down at once."

He took a shaky breath, the dam finally breaking as he poured out the truth he had been hiding for so long. "I've been... I've been struggling, Val. With everything. The pressure, the expectations of the company... it's all been too much."

Valentino's expression softened, his eyes filled with understanding. "Go on, Vox. I'm listening."

Vox's voice cracked as he spoke, the words tumbling out in a torrent of pain and anguish. "I've been depressed, Val. Masking it, pretending like everything's fine, but... but it's not. It's like I'm drowning in my own darkness, and I don't know how to break free."

Tears welled up in Vox's eyes, his defenses crumbling as he allowed himself to be vulnerable in front of Valentino for the first time. "I'm scared, Val. Scared that I'll never be enough, that I'll always be trapped in this endless cycle of despair."

Valentino's arms tightened around him, offering a silent reassurance of his support. "You're not alone, Vox. I'm here for you, every step of the way. We'll get through this together, okay?"

And in that moment, as Vox buried his face in Valentino's chest, he felt a flicker of hope ignite within him, a tiny spark of light in the darkness that threatened to consume him.

As Valentino held Vox closer, his heart swelled with a mixture of empathy and affection. He pressed a gentle kiss to Vox's cheek, a silent gesture of comfort and solidarity.

"You're strong, Vox. Stronger than you realize," Valentino murmured, his voice soft but resolute. "And you're not alone in this. I'll be here for you, always."

Vox felt a warmth spread through him at Valentino's words, a glimmer of hope cutting through the darkness that had threatened to consume him. He leaned into Valentino's embrace, seeking solace in the safety of their shared vulnerability.

"Thank you, Val," Vox whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Valentino squeezed him tighter, their bodies fitting together like two puzzle pieces finding their perfect match. "You don't have to do anything alone, Vox. I'm always going to be right here."

And as they settled into a comfortable embrace, their hearts beating in sync with the rhythm of the neon-lit city outside, Vox felt a sense of peace wash over him. In Valentino's arms, he found not just solace, but a beacon of light to guide him through the darkest of nights.

•••
-𝟖𝟔𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-

-𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞-
𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 😞