My Shadow Realm Notes

So today I found a word doc that I had made when I first started writing my shadow realm book. I briefly planned all the chapters but some of it didn't make it into the book but I thought I'd share everything that was in the document to this section of the Sezzles book :D

Psa it's extremely messy but I thought i'd id give you the raw unedited version. This is not how you plan a book by itself obviously but you know, at first I didn't think I was going to finish it.

Shadow Realm storyline

7 - After the group have the meeting, the next day Rascal goes down to earth and takes mc. He explains a couple things, like the secret portal that will get her back to the shadow Realm only she can see. , while mc watches entire battle, which he sort of makes it easy but not easy enough that the girls notice anything off. Basically you just watch until Rascal is defeated by the tiara mode, then you swoop in and steal the charm they receive. After introducing yourself by Rascal's side, you both leave and return to the shadow realm.

8 - The way to a wolf's heart – After talking with the group again, the nightmare comes back that night causing you to wake in a panic. The next week of regaining strength to fight the glitter force again, you train, workout and of course come in contact with Rascal. While you train he spots you and scares the shit out of you when you find him looking. After you are found working on your novel by Ulric and make friends with him,

9 - The spark - you find Rascal in the secret room again, and you decide on investigating, and Rascal catches you and acts all suspicious and kind of angry that you were snooping. (But play it off when finding a book on teleportation) Your first fight is tomorrow and you feel very confident about it. Rascal sweeps you away to his circus, and tells you about Glitter breeze and how the other's don't use emotional manipulation and it's easier for the glitter force to win that way. At some point you hand touches his, and there's a spark. Maybe as he teleports you out from the circus.

10 – Memories, thoughts and suspicions – We read a memory from your childhood about you and Jules meeting Kurt, then you have a think for a bit about your deal with Nogo, lastly you find Rascal at the end of the hall in the room again.

11 – The comb, it's your first fight with the glitter force. Knowing your plan to purposely lose, you fight the glitter force, then Rascal takes the charm and you both leave. Once returning to the shadow realm, the Rascal jokingly touches you with the comb and you fall to the floor paralysed while the jester laughs his head of and teases you. (Forgetting you have manipulation skills.) You wait for a bit and when Rascal goes to leave, you make the comb touch him, and this time he falls to the ground. Both of you stay down for a bit, until you are finally free and get up, returning the teasing (before realising it's a bit weird.)

12 – First day – another memory from your childhood, this time it's your first day of training. 10 Years old. You meet Jules and see Rascal. After the memory, you try and come up with a few weak suggestions for stealing Rascal's energy while on your way to Brooha's brewery to ask her about nightmare relief and whatnot. On your way back, you sneak down the hall and try to find anything perhaps the joker has left behind. Instead you find a book on teleportation. We then switch to Rascal's POV and he over hears you talking to Brooha.

13 – Teleportation.

10 - Eclipse – It's the first eclipse on earth in years. A great event where the people of Japan gather to witness it. Rascal tells you and the group that the eclipse will contain a special power that will be in our favour and since he caught them last time, assumes the glitter force will be down there again with the charm chest (full of 4 charms,) and it will be the perfect time to steal it. You and Rascal go together, successfully defeating them and taking the charm chest. (using the comb on them again.)