Chapter 2

A city of splendid society, place that is out of this world. Where all was is served in a golden platter yet engulfed with shades of gray. The moon looks down in endless umbrage, dusk famines while epitaph of sorrow whispers among the society of Biringan. As magical as it is, nevertheless is a curse than a blessing. As it shows the enchantment of this tantalizing fairy tale in search of sanctuary. You start falling for this romanticized city of gold. Hours passed by and you adapted through the environment. You wear same smile, fashion the same clothes and eating the same delicacies. It finally occur to you that life gave you a miracle, as if your world was shaping back. This city became your sanctuary, it became heaven. As if your body was light as a feather around them, your mind overloads with oxytocin where you relive the radio love you once had. That one sided love you always bore found its well-deserved love. The self security you always try to find among peers, you found with them...with her. You found love, the most captivating of them all. You felt time slows down around her, you look through her eyes and you see a sanctuary, she is your sanctuary. She is heaven, and still in shock for you have reached eternity. You humble yourself, earthbound. As you let an angel like her seer through your seems. Breaking you free form the endless pain you have suffered over and over and over again. This city of miracles...this city of beauty...this city of the enchanted. All was heaven, but heaven will never be complete without her.

Yet you feel like this world feel displaced? Feeling alive yet a part of you feel dead. You feel your body slowly disintegrating. You fixate and indulge yourself in this place as you let yourself fall for her. Its a curse that keeps growing, taking over you and it pleasures you knowing you finally reunited with her. Ever since that first greetings, as you gaze into her beauty sitting at the back beside the window. The wind blows as her hair whiffs fragrance you still smell until now. Her delicate hands where she holds another man now holds you. Those lips that sang thousand of solemn songs, you now kiss and lock as the endless night of Biringan flew. The love once you wanted to covet, you now have for your own. Yet why in all of the memories you have in your life, this is the only memory you have. You lost track of time and date. You forgot the outside world, yet the faces of those you love you still vaguely remember. Taking this as a blessing rather than a curse. As you choose her more than anything in the world. Her love, her kiss, her body...her everything. 

This place is as magical it seems, yet something feels off. These smiles and these laughs...it feels fake. The emotion they convey and their intent is different than what it seems. You pick up hints of malice. You feel tangled...suffocated as time ticks on. Your surrounding sometimes flicker and fall, you see chains shackle and your wrist. You see your eyes lose color, your clothes tattered and a face of despair and suffering. For a split second...it was a nightmare...no, it was too real to be a nightmare. 

You finally noticed me...finally...