Brother 1

2 YEARS AGO

First time chatting with Sebastian was something like

A-"I am you sister Adriana."

S-"Hi Adriana I have hard of you a lot."

S-"How are you doing?"

A-"Doing good, how about you?"

S-"Same, I'm glad you contacted me I wanted to do it first but did not have your full name."

A-"It's okay I got if from your grandmother the other day."

Later on, we both started conversing more without worries, and somehow, we started to connect with each other. It's been two years now, and we're finally going to meet for the first time, all due to his grandmother and mom; without those two, we'd definitely never talk to each other. Sebastian will be here in a few hours, mom said. Are you excited to finally meet your brother? To be honest, Sebastian and I opted to treat one other as friends rather than siblings; however, we still have a suspicion that we are not siblings; after all, this is kind of fishy. When I request DNA testing for Sebastian, his grandma and my mother appear unusual. In the meantime, I'll let it slip because Sebastian is celebrating his 21st birthday and I don't want to disrupt his festivities.

4/12/2022 Sebastian coming, at the airport 

You are finally here. I remarked as I rushed up to him and hugged him.
"There you are, my little one," he said, patting my head. We all laughed at what he said and went to the car. On the way home, I told him what he wanted for his birthday celebration. He stated he just came to spend his birthday with me, not to waste money on parties, but to simply spend time with him. After all, it was our first time meeting in person. Both my mother and his grandma suggested that we take a trip together. I questioned whether it was just the two of us because I noticed they only wanted us to go together. Don't worry, my little one; I'll take good care of you, he added, agreeing with his grandmother and my mother. I was kind of surprised after all this was kind of a little too much for us since I would probably not know what to say if it was just the two of us at the end we did contacted but only by chat or phone conversations which are not the same as in person. Two days later, we both departed for the mountains. Are you worried? he asked, looking into my eyes. No, nothing like that, I responded. It's okay, we can discuss more about one other and get to know each other's genuine personalities.

ON THE MOUNTAINS 

We are finally here. We both said and laughed as we were exhausted from walking all the way to the top of the mountains. Later that day, he prepared meals for me and set our tents. Sebastian stated the mountains were as magnificent as you described them. Yes they are, I added. After a while, while we were looking at the stars, Sebastian asked if I wanted a DNA test. I was surprised by the request, but I nodded. Let's have one, he said. What if we're not siblings? I added, relieved. What if we are not siblings? You would still treat me as a friend, he said. Yes, I added.