Undercover

My eyes adjust to the sun light hitting my eyes as I woke up. I see Knichole sleeping peacefully next to me and wrapped my arm around her. I kissed her bare shoulder to the back of her neck. My ears flick hearing her moan as she woke up. "Sonic stop~" she said and I smile. "Aww don't you like soft kisses~" I purred and she turns over. "I do but not as much as your member I—" the door burst open and we immediately cover up. "WHOA SORRY BOSS!" Scourge covered his eyes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Knichole demanded. "You and Sonic need to come to the warehouse..... it's Vox..." he said.

The car jolted as scourge hit the brakes and Knichole got out of the car without any assistance then ran to the group of her mafia who stood around a bloody box. "THAT SON OF BITCH!!!" She yelled. "This came with it boss" Mario said and she snatched the envelope. "Sonic looks like you're accompanying me to the Mardure mafia house. Boys get him dressed to look the part" she said and I was suddenly dragged to another part. "Why him?" Jet asked. "Easy because if shit goes down he can get me out faster." She huffed. "Understandable boss" jet said.
I looked at myself in the mirror wearing a suit that actually looks pretty good on me. Some of my quills were slicked back and fedora hat on top. I must say mafia boss style looks fucking good on me. "How does he look boss?" I turn and see Knichole in a dark purple silk blouse, black pants and dark purple heels. "Perfect. Now let's go boys" she said and we follow her. As we approached the car she signals me to her of course I didn't know until Mario and jet pushed me forward. Man I got a lot to learn if I'm gonna pull this off. This might be the most dangerous undercover job I ever done. I sat next to her in the car as jet sat on the other side while Mario drove and Scourge was in the front seat. We were followed by three other black cars containing her men and soon we approached a large red log cabin manor in a section of the marker woods which is a secluded area of the city. Now I know why. Once we got out of the car I saw how Knichole was surprised that they let us in without any trouble. "If things go south you get us out quick and here you'll need this." She whispered to me without looking at me and passed a small silencer in my hand. I nod and the doors open and her eyes squinted at who greeted us in the grand living room. "Fangs" she growled. "Evening miss Echinda or should I say Poison Re—" "Fangs shut up and get the boss" a mardure mafia member growled and Fangs looks down nosing before leaving. "Wait he's not the boss?" Knichole asked the member. "No ma'am someone took the role after killing the former boss and his wife but spared their son to teach him a lesson. "Who the hell—" "Welcome my dear I see you grown into quite a successor" a male voice said and she turns around in shock and I saw the disbelief in her eyes when the boss walked in.

"Father......"