«.I HOPE YOU ANSWER.»

In the aftermath of the Arbiter's untimely demise, Glacius couldn't help but seethe with rage and resentment. Arbiter meant more to him than just a mere soldier, toy to be cast aside or used as cannon fodder. Arbiter was like a true ally and a friend.

Unlike The Diminisher, Combustor, and the others who glacius saw as a disposable thing who can be used over and over again, Glacius cherished their bond between him and the sweet general of avaria.

———————————————————

Glacius walked through the hallway to be greeted by the emotionless mechanical version of arbiter who is just standing there.

Glacius felt nothing but regret, sadness.. Nothing but negative emotions. Memories of happier times together filled Glacius' mind, but they only made the pain worse.

He lifted arbiter's chin to take a good look at them, then he..gently caresses their cheek.

“You were once a beautiful angel, arbiter. It's.. Very sad to see you like this.”

Glacius already knew the arbiter he know and loved is gone, forever gone.

And yet.. He still clings into him.

It was as if hope was still there. that this mechanical replica with all its coldness and lack of humanity still held some trace of his lost love..

Perhaps he hoped that if he could hang onto it long enough..

That somehow..

his beloved Arbiter would return and the wounds of grief would finally heal.

Glacius gazed at the mechanical replica that stood in place of his beloved Arbiter.

his heart aching within the solitude of his grief.

He knew the Arbiter he knew and loved was long gone, yet he still longed for some small measure of comfort, even from this emotionless, and lifeless replica.

Without thinking, he reached out and gently spoke to it.

“My sweet angel. Can you hear me? Can you talk to me? Can you answer for me?”

Glacius knew that Arbiter probably wouldn't respond, but he held onto his desperate hope, no matter how faint.

He will wait until his words eventually reach out to him.

It is my fault. I'm sorry, arbiter.”

it truly is my fault..and I'm sorry.”

“You meant everything to me, arbiter.”

I'm sorry my sweet angel.”

“I miss you so much..”

.

.

.

.

.

End! :3