A Dream?

(A Year Later)

I slip the bikini up that I bought when I went out by myself. I didn't tell the boys about it, I lied that I got a one piece. I pull my swim dress over me, hiding my swim suit. I exit the bedroom after grabbing my towel, running downstairs to where the twins hop around and squeal like little children.

They stop to the sight of me, giggling. "Are you ready?" Tom asks, grinning as he glances at Bill. Waving his eyebrows. I squint, suspicious of Tom. Nodding. "Great, let's go." He enthuses, running to grab his keys.

******

I set my towel on the chair next to the boys' towels. Watching them already splashing in the outdoor pool. Others filling the pool with them. This a huge waterpark, and it's really fun. We've been here once before, and the first time, I almost drowned Tom.

I look over my shoulder, noticing Bill sneaking glances at me and him and Tom calm down. I grin to myself, slipping my dress over my body. Bending over to grab the sunscreen spray. I glance behind me, noticing Bill laughing. His cheeks pink. Even from here, I can hear Tom's shouts.

"You pervert, Billy! Pervert!" I laugh, shaking my head. Spraying the sunscreen all over. Of course this is the waterproof, and the boys beat me to this step. So now, I'm late and they're waiting for me. My body is shiny when I'm done, my busty chest. My thick hips, tiny bit of tummy.

I have some stretch marks on my hips, and some on my rear end too. But none on my stomach thank god. I walk to the edge where Bill floats in the deep end, dipping my feet in. He gave me polish to paint my nails with, toes and fingers. I thanked him a million times over for that.

"Jump in, Nov!" Tom giggles, winking at me. I shake my head, feeling the ice on my feet. "No thank you, let me adjust. It's too cold." I complain, leaning over on my knees. My tummy scrunching. Bill's eyes dart straight for my chest, to which I cover my cleavage.

"Billy, eyes are up here." I giggle, he instantly gasps. His cheeks go crimson, covering his face. "I'm sorry!" He exclaims, making Tom and I bust up laughing. I scoot to the very edge of the pool before my butt slips off, trying to adjust to the water.

Bill floats over, resting his head on my thighs. Tom fake gags, rolling his eyes. "I'm going to the slides, see you two sex birds later." He laughs, swimming to the exit. I shrug, turning back to Bill. He hugs my waist, laying his head sideways on my thighs. I giggle, running my hands through his damp hair.

Now to his jawline, with white streaks running through it. He's so beautiful. I've fallen deeply in love with Bill since he and Tom took me off the streets. Bill cuddles me almost every night, always hugging on me, and he likes holding my pinky so he doesn't get lost when I shop.

I do most the chores except cleaning Tom's room and the bathroom, it's only fair since Bill and I share a room. So we just clean that. We share a closet even! And our dresser. We have underwear in same drawer, his on the left and mine on the right. Then socks, then other things like shorts and tank tops as well on the lower drawers.

Bill and I share a toothbrush holder, and we share hair and body care products, since Bill uses women's producta for his hair. No wonder it's so luscious. I've been to a couple of their shows with their band by now, traveled on the tour bus and been teased for being Bill's girlfriend. I mean, I wish. Gustav is so sweet and Georg is Tom's other twin. Bill snuggles into me, making me smile.