Video Games

Finally there was something to do for Leon and Alan since their humans were passed out asleep in their beds 5 hours away from each other, so it was time for some very rewarding down time. Leon's human, Scarlett, loved video games along with Alan's human, Anastasia, and they would play and talk for hours until they mentally couldn't stay awake anymore. Leon stared at the black Xbox and looked around before sheepishly grabbing the controller and headset before turning on the console, but little did Leon know Alan had the same idea. Leon stared as he saw Anastasia's username come online before getting an invite from the account, but wasn't sure of he should accept it. Obviously after 20 party invites Leon accepted and flicked the mic before hearing Alan's voice over the headset "Damn, if you didn't want to play you could've said so." He said in an almost annoyed but joking tone as a smile appeared across Leon's face. "You know that new survivor came out and I couldn't resist. She kind of reminds me of Scarlett.." Leon admitted as he watched the loading screen to the horror game. Alan only rolled his eyes "Yeah Ana is obsessed with her, but I honestly don't blame her." Leon only chuckled at what Alan had said while he sent him an invite to a lobby.

"Hey, who's the murder?" Alan asked as Leon's character worked on the objective that would help both their character escape. "I'm not really sure- SHIT! IT'S THE NEW UGLY ONE!" Leon shouted which caused Alan to make his character hop on the objective while Leon tried to loop the murder. Leon narrowed his magenta eyes at the screen with focus until the murder dropped his chase from Leon's character, but that's when Alan screamed from the murder chasing him off the objective. "Where are the other the survivors? Are they even do anything!?" Alan complained before he got downed  by the murder. As the match continued Alan and Leon continued to get body blocked and tunneled out of the game with nothing that the two could do, but that only lead the two in a distasteful mood. They continued to play this horrible game that seem to be additive, but it only got worse as they played.. That was until one player fucked around and found out. It was end game for the team of four that had got almost all objectives done when Alan decided to go find the murder who hadn't be seen all match, and this however was something Leon had advise not doing since it was clear the that killer was moving during the match due to his radius moving with him. Alan got down by the murder's ability "Oh shit, hey do you mind coming to get me- wait- what THE FUCK? HE IS TAKING ME TO BASEMENT?" Alan screamed as Leon kicked it into high gear to go get his friend "I'm coming." Leon reassured him while Alan screamed and complained about the poor behavior of the player. Leon was able to save Alan "Go, go, go, go!" He ushered his friend to leave, but Alan couldn't seem to find the door as the killer waited for Leon's character to die on hook before going after Alan who unfortunately got downed and died by the main creature in game. "THIS BASEMENT LIVING PIECE OF SHIT!" Alan screamed before he told Leon he'd be back. "Alan? Alan what are you doing?" Leon asked but no one answered...

Meanwhile at a home hundreds of miles away from Ana's house a 19 year old boy sat in his dirty old computer chair smiling at his monitor where plies of empty soda cans and bags of chips sat around his desk or on it. This boy got up from his chair grabbing his shitty android phone as he texted a group chat while he walked to his kitchen from his room not really paying attention to what was going on around him, and little did he know he was being watched with every moved he made. A crash in the distance made the boy jump a bit before peaking down the hall to see nothing and so he continued his kitchen trip grabbing his glass of plain milk. The boy started his walked back to his room and couldn't help but feel like he was being watched as he got closer to his room, so he closed his door behind him to try and make himself feel better.. it didn't. As he sat back at his desk after setting his glass on his desk all lights turned off including his console "Shit.." he mumbled before feeling really uneasy in the dark room by himself. suddenly a force pushed him hard to the ground and he squealed hitting the ground not being able to see what had pushed him onto the ground. Alan's eyes were the only thing the boy could see of him as he crawled close to him and the boy was terrified of what he couldn't see as the boy tried to stand up and run to the door. The door knob didn't budge as the boy tried to open it and was suddenly grabbed by his leg and making the boy fall on his face with a scream before Alan gripped the boy's leg dragging his towards the closet as he scratched the floor screaming trying to get away. As Alan pulled him into the closet the door slammed behind him everything went quiet... the boy tried to catch his breathe before Alan let out an unearthly inhuman scream making the boy urinate in his underwear giving Alan the satisfaction he needed. 

When Alan came back Leon asked no questions since he knew exactly what Alan had done, but they didn't speak about it. They went on about their night until it was time to get off and get back to their full time job...