Chapter 10

Trigger Warning: Violence, Blood, and Death

Chapter 10

Klavereign and Goddess Rowella fought like wild boars. It was very impressing for Klavereign the way she can compensate with the Goddess's spells. She was throwing offense nonstops and doesn't ever plan of stopping. Even if she looks stoic, she's mad for what happened to Alazne and the others.

I should have been earlier. But handling those two took me so much time. Damn it! Klavereign thought and blocked the Goddess attack.

Alazne gathered all her remaining strength and she was limping when she walked towards Orel's unconscious body. She reached for him with her trembling hands. Nilagay niya ang ulo nito sa mga hita niya at saka ito yumakap.

Lub dub. Lub dub. Lub dub.

When she heard his heart beating, she sobbed loudly in happiness. Wala siyang naintindihan sa mga sinabi ni Klavereign. She was busy saving her strength. And when she saw Orel, she knew she had to hug him. To feel his heart breathing.

"Orel...can you hear me? It's me. I'm here. Please say you hear me calling you..." she cried and hugged him more.

"Give me that Soul Toucher, you bitch!" Goddess Rowella yelled at Klavereign when she felt that her opponent is protecting Alazne.

Klavereign laughed without humor. "So you can imprison their souls forever?" she asked meaningfully. "No." She shook her head. "Unbeknownst to anyone, I investigated since I was eleven about all of this. Why are you taking your followers? Why you give gifts but had to be payed in abduction as payment? Why my father is disowning my sister? Why Klevier is always taking his time in the Academy?"

Sa hindi malamang dahilan ay kinabahan si Goddess Rowella sa pinagsasabi ni Klavereign.

Klavereign smirked. "Alazne was still in our Mother's womb when Father claimed our Mother cheated on him with another man. I was already cynical as a child. And when I noticed the sudden change in our father's behavior and character, I knew I have to protect my sister still inside my mother's womb. I was the only known gifted-less in that time in our family. My gift hid its own presence from the others. And when I went inside my pregnant mom's room, I knew I casted my concealing spell on my sister inside her..."

Klevier's remember about his own hunch that indeed Alazne has a gift but someone doesn't want it to be revealed. He looked at his big sister with surprised expression. So it was you all along?

"But it seems that there's a price for what I did because I treated her so bad in the house. I-It wasn't my intention. Even my love for my own sister is concealed by my own gift by loathing her unconsciously. But that's not just what I did. I already exposed your alliance in Claudius." Klavereign snapped her fingers again and a familiar man and another one appeared in front of them as if they are already there but hidden to be revealed now.

It was King Raymond...and a man that the Goddess's Rowella—no, Gisela really knows.

"Gisela. That's your real name right?"

Goddess Rowella or rather, Gisela looked at Klavereign with shock on her face. She didn't expect that this girl will reveal call her with her real name in front of all of them.

"You are not the real Goddess Rowella. You imprisoned her soul in an object. Just like what you did to our real father and had this bastard act like him!" Itinuro nito ang lalaking ni hindi pa nila nakikita sa buong buhay nila.

He has a mustache and in his late 40's. Even though he wasn't speaking, you can tell that he's dangerous and did many unforgivable sins.

"SHUT UP!" Gisela shrieked in anger and blasted Klavereign's body away.