Prologue

In the heart of the Himalayas, nestled amidst mist-shrouded hills and whispering forests, lies the quaint town of Mussoorie. Known for its breathtaking landscapes and ethereal beauty, Mussoorie has long been a sanctuary for wanderers seeking solace and serenity.

In this celestial landscape, where the air is laden with the scent of pine and the echoes of distant melodies, tales of chance encounters and fleeting connections abound. And it is here, on the winding paths of Camel's Back Road, that our story unfolds-a story of two souls drawn together by the whims of fate and the magic of a misty morning.

Amidst the ancient deodar trees and the soft caress of the morning breeze, our protagonists find themselves entwined in a dance of serendipity, where each step brings them closer to the revelation of hidden truths and the unraveling of their own destinies.

But as the sun rises over the horizon, casting its golden glow upon the valley below, they are reminded of the ephemeral nature of their encounter-a fleeting moment in time, bound by the threads of memory and the promise of a future yet unknown.

And so, dear reader, join us as we embark on a journey through the misty hills of Mussoorie, where love and longing intertwine, and the echoes of whispered promises linger in the mountain air.

I haven't really described the characters' looks much, so you can imagine whoever you want.