Chapter 8

I woke with Chres next to me knocked out with slob coming out his mouth and with his hand in his face and the other on his stomach. I shook him a bit until he woke up. What Kota bear. Get up and get dressed we gotta go to school. Omg, no I don't want to. I pulled his shirt up and walked him. He jumped rubbing his stomach. Come on man that hurt. Get the hell up. He got up rubbing his eyes and walking out. I grabbed my beats pill turning on meek mill. I turned it up a bit getting in the shower. I washed my hair then I got out. I put on some panties then I put on my black spaghetti strap dress. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I combed my hair out with some conditioner. When I finished curled my hair slightly. I finished putting on some Perfume. I then finished with my outfit and grabbed my phone. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag and walked downstairs. Chres and the boys were ready and eating. I'll be back. They nodded whole Chres looked at me. He bit his chip then it fell out. I followed his eyes and they were on my nipples. Boy stop looking I said turning and walking out the door. I walked over to the girls dorm house and I seen them downstairs but star wasn't. Where's star. Upstairs. I went upstairs to her room opening her door when I seen that Issa boy on top of her having a little fuck session. I shut the door standing outside. I'm leaving by bish. I ran down the stairs telling the girls to come on. We went to my dorm house and began eating breakfast. She's nasty I said. Really she was always the freaky one beauty said. I laughed a bit choking on my food. TMI I said getting up. Come on I said grabbing my keys. They all followed me to the car and I seen star and Issa kissing about to do something else. We piled in the car while I sped off to school.

End of the day:
It was the end of the day and I was stressed about a bunch of things with these people. Like stop messing with me. And earlier today this girl group came pushing me around and let's just say the boys and my girls saw what they were doing and just let them. Yep whatever. As soon as the bell rung I was the first one to get out. I sped walked to my car. They bout to get left. I rolled my windows down turning on who do you love to the max adding bass. I zoomed out the parking lot seeing them run out for my car. I headed downtown. I went to the hookah lounge. I went to smoke and drink and do what I do. I was leaving when this dude was Trying to grab on me. I kicked him in DEEZ NUTZ and ran off to my car. I was breathing heavily before I went to McDonald's to get me some food. I finished eating in the parking lot before rolling a blunt. I smiled on my way to the dorm house. I got out the car getting my things while smoking. I walked in the house seeing everybody on the couch. I continued to smoke answering my phone. I walked up the stairs talking. Yes Lourdes. Can you pick me up she said silently crying. Wait what's wrong. La'monte he beat me in front of Landon she said crying. He did what I said yelling and putting my blunt out. He got mad at me and beat me in front of my baby. Wait we're the baby. Landon's with Jamie she said. I grabbed my shoes trying to put them on while going down the stairs. Lourdes he about to get his ass beat I said yelling. I had tears in my eyes. I never wanted to hear my sister getting beat again we already did when we lived in New York. Your at home I said trying to wipe my tears. I went in the kitchen grabbing a knife. Here I come baby girl I said. I ran upstairs getting my brass knuckles and change in some sweats and a crop top. I put some Jordan's on a ran down stairs about to walk out the door when a hand grabbed mines. Were you going Chres voice said. To get my sister. What happen. Nothing I said with tears falling out my eyes. What's wrong and why do you have all this stuff on. Nothing I said putting my hair in a pony tail and wiping my tears. Just expect to see 2 new people maybe 3 I said walking out the door.