Itzy dream

(DREAM I MADE THE MARCH 10TH AND STARTED TO WRITE ON MARCH 12TH TO KEEP IT AS A MEMORY)

I live in France, and it was a normal day, I mean- normal- uh- no I'm stupid, not that normal because today I'm performing on stage for an k-con ! I will perform Pop by Nayeon from twice !
I'm not that known, but it's more like I'm really not known at all, I'm only known with my group of friend for dancing in public together at the City Hall/Town Hall, were not well known since people from our city often insult us or throw water at us but tourists are often happy to see some people dance in public.
Right now It's morning and I'm at the City Hall with my friend to prepare myself, I'm already changed into my stage outfit and right now my friend is styling my hair and helping me with my make up for my stage.

I finished preparing myself way sooner than we anticipated and there was still 2 hours left until I have to get on my way to the K-con so I decided to go buy myself a bubble tea with my friend and then went back to the city hall, even though I wanted to dance I didn't dance since I didn't stretch yet and I didn't want to mess up my hair before the stage, but my friend told me that it was okay if I messed up my hair a bit and that she would redo it before my performance in the back stage so I decided to dance, I was so happy this is my first performance and the K-con is extremely famous and there are generally ten thousand people per year coming to the K-con and this con is only once per year, I am so excited and nervous.

2 hours has already passed and it was time to get on the way to the con, my performance is at 17:40 (5:40pm) and right now it's 13:00 (1pm) so we have to get on the way as we have 2 hour of car before arriving at the con.
We all got in the car, we were only 4 of my friend group going to the con, Emari is my sister by heart she is 21, Isamu the one that is driving, is one of the first that I got along with and she is 19, my best friend is Ginna and she is 18, and finally theres me ! I am Aether and I'm 14 years old and I'm the youngest of my friend group ! 
(didn't use my friend's real names but I did use the real information)

Anyway ! We were on the way to the con but I didn't notice the time go by as I was sleeping with my head of my sister's shoulder, we arrived in the city in which the K-con was happening late due to some traffic problem, we arrived at 16:30 (4:30pm) so we only have 1 hour to prepare, I gave some money to my friend and asked them to go buy me a bubble tea so my friends went to buy me a bubble tea while my sister and me rushed to the backstage, she stylised my hair and it only took a few minute as I didn't mess up my hairstyle too much, then I started stretching as my friend came back with my bubble tea.
I finally finished stretching and it was 17:20 so I still had time before my performance, I decided to rehearse and my friend left to go in the audience to see the performer that had their stage before me.

I heard the doors open and it was a private room so I started speaking "hey it's a private-" I stop talking and stay still shocked. It was Itzy, I was clearly seeing Itzy in front on me, and Lia was also there, I couldn't believe my eyes, I pinched my hand to see if it was real and "it was".
girl whut? as if pinching yourself in a dream would work, someone could beat you up in your sleep you would still be peacefully sleeping 

I started crying and looked up not to let the tear down as I didn't want to ruin my make up. I took a tissue and wiped the tears away and Lia hugged me with a smile. 

"h-hi" I said in a small sob as I bowed slightly forward, they all got next to each other and did their greeting "all in us, hello we are Itzy ", "hi darling" said Chaeryeong.
I just dont know how to react, I have only 10 minute until my performance and Itzy was right in front of me, I realised this and look at them. 
"oh hum.. can.. can you sign an album.. ?" I asked as I showed them their album
(from that part of my dream I woke up so I'll imagines the end :'), why the hell did I have to go to school I wanted to continue my dream..)

"oh of course !" answered Yeji as she took my album and signed it, giving it to the others so they could sign too.
"you should fix your make up." said Ryujin, "yeah, it got ruined because of your tears" continued Yuna, I looked myself in the mirror and sigh slightly "I.. I don't know how to do my make up, my sister is the one who did it for me.."
"oh well I can do it for you ! just tell me what type of make up you need" said Lia,
"oh thank you uh.. It's the same make up that Nayeon had in the pop teaser pictures", I sad in front of the mirror and Lia started to do my make up, she did it properly but a bit fast as I didn't have much time.

Lia finished and Yuna noticed my nails, "oh you also have the same nails as Nayeon in Pop teaser picture but in pink !", she said while holding my hand to look at the nails "ah yeah actually the dress in the same as Nayeon's outfit too but in pink and purple !" I answered happy and excited.
"You should go in front of the stairs to the stage, your performance start in 2 minutes, we'll watch your performance so good luck, I'm sure you'll rank 1st !" I nodded with a big smile and rushed to the stairs, waiting for the performer that performed before me to get off the stage before getting on stage.

when I finally get on stage I see Itzy sitting next to my friend and wave at me, I nod at the staff to show that I'm ready and the music start.
At the end of my stage the only thing I could hear was the applause of the audience and screams of cheer 

so.. yeah uh I'll stop there for this one since I don't have any creativity right now but I have an upcoming story about a 10th member of twice, for now the chapter one have like 6800 words and I can't get myself to end the chapter.. like help I hate making new chapter so I always do too much for a chapter

by the way if in this story I said "and even Lia is here" it's because I wrote this during her long hiatus, I don't know when you're reading this so she'll probably be back at this time but if you read it before she's back it's to inform you cause in my dream Lia was on hiatus just like in real life.. sniff my bias.. I hope she can get well and comeback soon