1. PR Propaganda (Pilot)

"Trav, what are we doing here?" Y/N asks his legendary older teammate as they walk to his front door.

"Sshhh." Trav responds as he takes his keys out of his pocket.

"If we're late coach Reid will kill us." Y/N tells him as Travis opens the door.

"That's why I have to be quick." Travis replies before he takes off upstairs to his room.

Y/N shakes his head as he sits on the couch waiting for him. He checks his IG as he sees another large wave of followers coming in. He goes to the posts more of the likes are coming from and watches the video again.

"Zendaya?" Y/N says in his head

He looks at his new notification and sees that she just followed him back. He starts cheesing but quickly hides it when he hears Trav running down the stairs.

"Alright let's go." Travis says as he walks to the door with Y/N following.

~~~

WEEK 2 vs JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

Y/N jogs onto the field for the first play of the game

Y/N jogs onto the field for the first play of the game. He closes his eyes as he waits for their QB to enter the huddle.

"LETS GET THIS SHIT GOING EARLY!!!" Travis Kelce yells as he jumps up and down.

"YEESSIIIRR!!" Isiah Pacheco replies as he pats Y/N on his shoulder pads.

Y/N opens his eyes as he smirks at his teammates. Pat walks in the huddle and tells them the play. He runs to the outside and looks at the ref to make sure he's on the line. Lookin back at Pat he nods at him and he nods back.

"HUT!!"

The corner tries to jam him but Y/N hits his hands away. He sprints past the defender and hits the safety with a in and out. Pat throws him the ball and Y/N catches it in stride.