9. Something nice {M}

MONDAY

"How many followers do you have now?" Zendaya asks him as he scrolls on his instagram

"I'm almost at 11 million." Y/N answers before closing his phone and sitting it to the side.

"I have a question for you." Y/N says as he softly pokes her stomach making her giggle.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks.

"I, have to go with pink." She answers and he nods. She looks at him waiting for his favorite color but he doesn't say anything.

"Well what's yours?" She asks him and he grins a little.

"Y/F/C." He answers causing her to roll her eyes.

"Of course." She says causing him to chuckle.

"I didn't say nothing about your typical pink." Y/N replies causing her to smile.

"Not too much on me." She tells him making him shake his head with a smirk.

"How did you get this?" Zendaya asks as she lays on Y/N's.

"It was here when I bought the mansion. They asked if I wanted them to get rid of it, I told them no." He answers.

"Good thing you didn't cause this is dope." She replies as he grabs the remote.

"What we watching next?" Y/N asks.

"Umm, you can choose." She answers smiling.

"Wooww, how generous of you.. I get to pick after four movies." Y/N says sarcastically making her giggle.

"You liked the movies though right?" She asks as she puts her right hand on his naked chest.

"No-"Mm." Y/N gets cut off when she starts kissing his neck.

Zendaya smirks as he stops talking and lets her do her thing. She sucks on his neck causing him to moan slightly. She straddles his lap and his hands go to her ass.

She pulls back and leans in to kiss him. Right when their lips touch her phone goes off. She ignores it and sticks her tongue into his mouth. Y/N becomes shocked when she starts grinding into his lap.

He grabs her phone and sees it's her mom. The call drops so he puts it down and the kiss heats up. Zendaya takes her shirt off revealing the black bra she wears. She reaches her hands behind her to take it off but her phone rings again. Sighing, she grabs the phone from him and looks at it.

"It's my mom." She tells him before answering and getting off of him.

Y/N adjust himself as he was getting turned on from her. He sits up straight with his back against the sofa. Waiting on her to come back as he searches for another movie. His phone starts ringing so he looks at the contact. He sees that it's his agent so he sighs before he eventually answers the call.