∆six∆

(Tia up top!)

3 Days before Trail

→dallas,cameron←
Los Angeles is a beautiful place.Crime is rare around here,but it won't be if Stacy or Ms.Wilson is coming.I would drive there,but they want her here.She comes today and I meet her at the station tonight."Rachal!I'm leaving to run errands,I'm gonna be late home!"I yelled leaving"Okay,love ya!"she yelled.

I got in my car and drove around town just waste time,then went by y close friend Nash."So I heard about the case last night."he said"Yeah,and I doubt this will be easy cause I don't think they have evidence on her."I huffed sitting back.
"Well did they find out who shot that kid?"he asks"Nope,it was a drive by."I said sipping my beer"Well,let's hope they find them,cause I don't want my baby girl hurt."he said.

When it came to his 10 year old daughter Blake he was very protective.

We talked for a good while until I had to leave."See ya,later man."I waved.I soon pulled up to the station I was to meet at."Mr.Dallas you're here!"Kacy chriped"Yes,now where is she?"I asked"Down that hall,second door on your left."she directed me.

I nodded and began walking,I opened the door to see a beautiful girl.

"Hello,I'm Judge Dallas."I introduce myself,"I'm Stacy Wilson"she said looking around."Can I ask you something?"she asked me"Ugh,sure go right ahead."I said chuckling at how straight forward she is about this.

"If you get to fuck me would I be off the hook?"she asked.I choked on all my spit,"Say that again."I said"If you get to fuck me would I be off the hook?"she repeated."But they have evidence."I said"I have a plan for that,all you have to do is get your fuck and get rid of the evidence."she said leaning forward,"Deal?"she questioned.

"Deal."I said."Good,cause I will do it tomorrow."she said"Ms.Wilson its time to go back to your cell."a police man said.She got up and left the room

What the fuck did I just do?

•••
Hola,soooo it is currently 3:27 in New Orleans so I'll do two more chapters then I'm going to sleep!!

Comment and Vote!