Encounter Pt.2

Doctor Shiga Maruta, a man registered as Quirkless, is the founder of Jaku General Hospital and current chairman of the board. He promoted community-based medicine rooted in Quirks... and after founding the hospital, he devoted his time and energy to charitable works. He set up orphanages and nursing homes nationwide... all through partnerships with his hospital. His past paints him as a whimsical man... but he's earned acceptance and respect from many communities. However, it has recently been revealed that he has been working with All For One and the League of Villians for a very long time. Also, Tomura Shigaraki, leader of the League of Villians and the Paranormal Liberation Front, is somewhere in Jaku hospital. While Team Endeavor and the police storm Jaku Hospital, Team Edgeshot will be going after all members of the Paranormal Liberation Front at the Gunga Mountain Villa. The students with Team Edgeshot are helping the pros reduce PLA Front's numbers, and the hero students with Team Endeavor (that's us) are evacuating all the citizens in Jaku City with Burnin and the other pro heroes that aren't in the hospital.

"Please remain calm!" Burnin loudly advised to the evacuating civilians. "If you have any family members or neighbors who can't move, please let us know!! There's a possibility that the entirety of the city could become a large-scale villain battle zone!!"

"There's a bus to escort you from here on out." Katsuki said to the group of people we're helping evacuate. "Get out of town."

"Thank you for your hard work." An old lady beamed. She pulls out a chocolate manju from her tote bag. "Here, have this soft chocolate manju."

"Are you crazy!? I'm working here!"

"Just accept the lady's kind offer, Katsuki." I said to my boyfriend.

"You just wanna see what a soft chocolate manju is for yourself!"

"Hey, I had a manju before!" I grinned as I accepted the pastry from the elderly woman. "I just never had a chocolate manju!"

None of the civilians gave us any trouble during the evacuation process. It looks like our job will be a lot easier than I thought. As Shoto, Burnin, Katsuki, Froppy, Uravity, Deku, and I help a group of people cross the street, my Adolla Link rang in my head and I abruptly stop in my tracks. An image of Tomura Shigaraki waking up flashed in my mind, making me tense up. I wasn't the only one. Izuku also halted his movements and just stood there with an anxious expression. 

"Midoriya, Yagi, what's wrong?" Todoroki ask, noticing our distress.

"Quit slacking off, get it in gear!" Katsuki yelled.

Neither Izuku nor I gave either of the two boys a response. We just couldn't shake off this recoiling feeling. Both of us turned our gaze to Jaku Hospital. Birds close to the building flew away as if they were trying to get away from something terrible as fast as they could. Then, the hospital crumbled and fell apart. It didn't stop there. The unknown wave of destruction continued onward and reached the city. Nothing was spared. Buildings, abandoned vehicles, the roads, the sidewalk, not even the pro heroes that got caught in the wave survived.

"This doesn't look good!" I exclaimed,  taking a step back as the shockwave got closer to us.

"Tell everyone to run!!" Katsuki yelled back at everyone. 

Burnin reached out to Endeavor with her wireless communication earpiece, but he didn't respond. Izuku uses 45% of One For All and did an Air Force St. Louis Smash to stop the shockwave, but it didn't even weaken it or slow it down. This isn't some normal shockwave. Everything is crumbling to dust... nothing more... than dust... this is Tomura Shigaraki's doing! Todoroki then uses his Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall to stop the Decay from spreading, but it only became another victim and immediately crumbled. The only thing we can do is grab as many people as we can and get them all to safety. As soon as we got the civilians outside the zone, Endeavor finally contacted us.