Prolouge - The rift between Timelines

Ayanokoji had just finally finished building his time machine it took him quite so time to build it. It took Ayanokoji a month to build it which for someone for his capacity is a really long time. How Ayanokoji is able to achieve this is because he obtained knowledge beyond a human lifetime and continued to keep growing with no limits to his potential. He kept adapting to everything the white-room gave him and eventually surpassed the very circulum of the white-room. Ayanokoji even far surpassed the 4th generation of the white-room so there was nothing the white room could teach Ayanokoji anymore that's why he is so fascinated with the outside world.

The time machine glowed a bright bluelight and began morphing then it took the shape of a dagger due to the nanotechnology it was able to do this. It was able to change shape and form. Ayanokoji had pride in his nanotechnology because it was the nanotechnology that allowed him to build this time machine as we speak. Time travel was a bit risky though because Kiyotaka never done it before and he is quite cautious not to alter the timeline and he doesn't know what time period or what timeline will the dagger send him too.

Ayanokoji just knew the dagger would send him into the future but not how far it will send him into the future nor what timeline so things would get complicated soon but Ayanokoji will try to adjust to the future timeline when he is there and he w...

Ayanokoji just knew the dagger would send him into the future but not how far it will send him into the future nor what timeline so things would get complicated soon but Ayanokoji will try to adjust to the future timeline when he is there and he will also research about what is going on in the future and it's new scientific discoveries and all the important information he may need to acquire knowledge and future knowledge he might need in the future and he was use this opportunity to improve his understanding of science and space and time.

Due to Ayanokoji's curiosity of invention he had always wanted to time travel. To travel through the depts of time and space and learn more about the universe and to learn if there is other life-forms outside the earth or even the possibilities of being multiple universes these were all just little theories but now Ayanokoji can test this out. He can get the answers to his question and curiosities and he can learn more new information he never knew before like the state of the world in the very future to see if the world is peaceful or in total chaos.

Ayanokoji grabbed the dagger from the floor and he began to grip on the dagger. Ayanokoji was holding back his grip a little bit not to break the dagger. The dagger emitted bright blue energy. The energy was crawling up the dagger and eventually crawling up to Ayanokoji's skin. Ayanokoji's body then started to glow as lightning sparks covered his body and his eyes started to glow bright blue. Ayanokoji looked radioactive. He look like his body was in danger yet his body was fine. Ayanokoji didn't feel any different at all the only difference with him was his body was glowing he looked like thor himself.

 Ayanokoji didn't feel any different at all the only difference with him was his body was glowing he looked like thor himself