Chapter 5

Naruto woke up at 7 am it was the first day of the chunin exams, the exams started at 8. He got up and ran to the bathroom after 10mins he came out in his new clothes that Jiraiya bought for him, Jiraiya told him that it's time he change his wardrobe and get some real ninja clothes. He wore a black jersey with orange stripes running down the arms with the Uzumaki crest on the back that hugged his now well-built fame and black pants with orange stripes running down his legs, he also wore black boots to finish it off and tied his forehead protector on his head. He went to the kitchen and made some onigiri, he wanted ramen but Jiraiya told him that all that ramen is probably what has him so short and that he shouldn't eat it everyday.

After he finished eating he checked all his ninja equipment, once he made sure he had everything he exited his apartment and locked the door. He then sprinted off to the academy, when he arrived it was 7:30 am, there he saw his teammates waiting. Sakura wore her usual red qipao-style dress with her dark green shorts under it and her standard shinobi sandals and she wore her forehead protector as a hairband. For Sasuke he wore a blue collared shirt over his plaid shorts, he also had a kunai holster on his left leg and forearm warmers. When his teammates saw him they were shocked by his new look. "NARUTO- BAKA STOP TRYING TO LOOK COOL LIKE SASUKE-KUN" Sakura shouted going to hit Naruto, when Sakura was about to hit him Naruto dodged the hit, that shocked Sakura and Sasuke more. "Sakura can you please stop trying to hit me, we have a test to take so let's go" Naruto said, Sakura was even more shocked when Naruto didn't call her Sakura-chan. Naruto began to walk up the stairs soon followed by his teammates.

As they were walking up the saw two chunine preventing genins from entering, "Please sir let us in we really want to participate in the exams" One of the genins begged, "No kid it's better if you quit now, these exams a very dangerous" One of the chunins said. Sasuke was about to tell them to release the genjutsu when Naruto told him not to, " It a test to weed out the weak so don't say and let's go" Naruto said and continued up the stairs, Sasuke and Sakura were shocked again by Naruto new found behavior.

Naruto and his team approached room 303 and saw Kakashi waiting for them, when Kakashi saw Naruto he was shocked by Naruto's new clothing style. " Yo I'm glad you all came because this is a team event and Naruto I see you changed your style of clothing" Kakashi said, "Yeah it was about time I did" Naruto said. "Well guys good luck and I hope to see y'all become chunins" Kakashi said and did his eye smile and with he disappeared in a poof of smoke. As they were about to walk again they heard someone call out Sasuke's name, they turned to see a boy with bushy eyebrows and a bowl cut, he also wore an green spandex jumpsuit.

"I am Rock lee and I challenge you Sasuke Uchiha to a fight!" The now named Rock lee exclaimed. " You know who I am and still want to fight, fine it's your funeral" Sasuke said arrogantly, "We don't have time to do this let's just go" Naruto said. "Shut up dobe and let an Uchiha put this guy in his place" Sasuke said arrogantly, "Yeah Naruto-baka let Sasuke-kun put this loser in his place" Sakura said agreeing with the Uchiha.

Sasuke walked up to Rock lee and activated his one tomoe sharingan, " Ok let's get this over with" Sasuke said arrogantly. Sasuke went to throw a right hook at Rock lee's face but before it could hit, Rock lee disappeared and hit Sasuke a strong right hook which send Sasuke fly towards his teammates, Sasuke and Sakura were all shocked by Rock lee's speed Naruto was able to see Rock Lee move and was impressed by his speed.

Flashback 12 days before the chunin exams: "Ok gaki I'm going to put gravity seals on you which will increase the gravity of your body with this you will get stronger and faster, so I'll set it to two times and as you get used to get we will amplifier it up"Jiraiya said. Flashback over: Sasuke got up and went to sweep Rock lee's feet but Rock lee jump and hit Sasuke a powerful kick in his face sending him flying back to his teammates. "I think you should give up this guy is out of your league" Naruto said, "No Uchihas don't quit" Sasuke snarled and went back for the next 3 mins Sasuke got beaten up and couldn't land a hit on Rock lee, as Rock lee was about to use the reverse lotus on Sasuke an older version of Rock lee appeared.

"Lee you can't use that technique as yet leave it as your trump card for the finals". The older looking version of Rock lee said, "Yes Guy sensei!" Rock lee exclaimed. "Oh Lee, Guy sensei, Lee, Guy sensei" Both Rock lee and the now named Guy hugged creating a horrifying genjutsu, team 7 was just stun by the two spandex green ninjas.

"Ah you must be team 7 and eternal rival's team" Guy said, "Wait you are rival's with Kakashi sensei?" Sakura asked. "Yes Kakashi and I have been eternal rivals for many years but it's almost time for the exams to start so go and SHOW YOUR FLAMES OF YOUTH!"Guy exclaimed and left quickly. " Ok that was weird let's just go" Naruto said and with that they all left to start their exams.