Pain

Y/n's POV

Here I am after a right night with jisung. My legs hurt and no one else knows about this except for me and jisung.
I'm scared to tell channie oppa or jisoo unnie as jisung said that if I did, this will go on forever.

I got off my bed and went to the shower and wore a simple yet cute outfit and wore makeup to hide the hickeys.

[Your outfit]

I quickly went down stairs into the kitchen for breakfast and then left for school

{Timeskip - to school}

As I walked into the building, I felt people staring at me . I quickly made my way into the classroom but as I went to sit down someone grabbed me by my hair.

?? : " Yah you sl*t!!! " she said while she slapped me "stay away from my oppas before you regret it" she said while holding my hair.
Y/n: " And what if I don't" I asked while trying to free my hair. As I looked up, I saw that it was Sana and her minions.
Sana:" stay away from stray kids you bxtch" she said as she slapped me once more. She was about to hit me again when suddenly we heard someone shout.

Stray kids POV

We was making our way to class when we heard commotion in Y/n's class. We didn't think much if it until we heard a slapping noise. We looked at each other when suddenly 1 of us shouted.

Bangchan: "YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he said furiously. Then we saw Sana looking at us with tears in her eyes.

Sana: " O-oppa" she said crying "Y/n slapped me oopa", " I didn't even do her anything but she came up to me and tope me to stay away from you guys and when I said no she slapped me" she said as she continued to cry.

We were beyond furious. Minho suddenly grabbed Y/n by her hair and dragged her to the car and we drove home.

Aariyah POV.

Minho: " YAH WHY DID U SLAP HER?"
Y/n:" I didn't slap her oppa" I said while crying but he didn't believe it. He took off his belt and started hurting me none stop with it and sooner or later the Changbin, Bangchan, and Hyunjin also joined in. I was a crying mess but they didn't care.

Y/n:" W-why do y-you guys believe h-her" I asked while sobbing "W-what have I e-ever done to deserve t-this" I cried louder and looked at jisung who was smirking at me. "You guys don't even c-care about m-me" I looked at them with a sad smile as Bangchan grabbed me by my hair, slapped me and then threw me into my room and said I wasn't allowed to have food for a week.

I was crying until I smiled to myself and went into the bathroom and grabbed a blade I had hidden away. I sat on the ground and began cutting my hand while smiling to myself. I had made a lot of cutts on my hand but I kept going. I lost a lot of blood that night.

Jeongin POV.

After that incident with Y/n , Sana and the hyungs, I never saw Y/n for the morning so I went into her room and what I saw made my eyes water.

[ to be continued <3]

I hope u're enjoying this story my luvsssss