Ep 1. Overture

A new day beginning as you heard a small knocking on your door, with a groan you roll over and look at your phone checking the time to see it was 8:00 am.

Slowly rolling over and out of bed landing on the floor with a muffle 'I'm coming' the knock was heard again but a bit more stronger just in case you didn't hear.

Standing up with your pajamas on you walk to your door and turn the knob, opening to see it was Charlie and  Vaggie "Y/N! Oh goodness we didn't bother you did we?" Charlie asked

Your hair was messy or falling out its bonnet (you choose), with your tired eyes looking at the two "No you didn't" you smiled sarcastically "Oh great! Alastor had just finished making a commercial to promote the hotel! Get dressed and come downstairs!" she chirped as she walked down the hall.

Vaggie shook her head and turned to you "You'll have to deal with this a lot but meet you down stairs" she said and followed behind Charlie

Rubbing the sleep out your eyes you chuckle to yourself, closing the door and getting ready for the day washing your face, brushing your teeth, putting your body tape on parts of your revealed arms and legs and then your uniform and shoes.

Looking in the mirror with a grin "Yup looks awesome" grabbing your phone and walking out your room, closing the door behind you and quickly walking down the hall and making your way downstairs.

Seeing everyone there already you quickly make your way to the couch and sit on the floor in front of  Vaggie and Husk as they were sitting on the couch.

The tv turned on and the scene turns static before it fixes itself to reveal a sinner stabbing another demon to death with a knife before Alastor caught their attention "Well, hello there, you wayward Sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature?" Hearing him speak

"Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that?"

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption!" As the camera rolls, scenes switches from the front of the Hazbin Hotel, to Charlie on camera "Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar!"

She waves at it before Angel Dust comes into view, putting two-fingers over the head prank behind her, to Charlie's interview with Katie Killjoy.

"Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you!" Then a picture of her crying as she faces away from her father who was in the opposite direction under a spotlight, then her showing her plan via poster to a confused crowd.

"Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident. Wow! All this, and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"

To the bartender Husk who was clearly drunk, passing out on the bar counter, "Here we offer fun things, such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control" Niffty the hotel maid tries to stab and chase after a bug.

"Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor!" then to Angel Dust, with a support beam falling close to KeeKee, scaring the demon cat before running off

"Along with fun casino and fine dining! From our Chef and Casino dealer!" Alastor said

From KeKe running by causes you who was bringing food and play chips for the Casino table to fall over and have food and the play chips crash and fall on top of you with a groan.