1. unpleasent first day

Silvers pov:

I heard my alarm go off and I groaned because I was not ready for this new school. "Hey Sonic wake up!" I yelled

"What?" Sonic responded

"We have school and good morning" I yawned and got up and stretched. I then remembered I had to wake up our older sisters but then They were already awake.

"Good morning Cream and Rouge!" I smiled at them and they smiled back

"Good morning Silver" Cream and Rouge said "Where's Sonic?" Cream asked "he'll be here soon he is looking for his rings."

"Alright" Cream said

Sonic pov:

"Found them" I yelled and the put my rings on my wrist, then saw Rouge and cream already to go to school.

"Good morning Rouge and Cream." I smiled happily "What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes" Rouge said yummy I thought to myself. "Yay!" I saw Silver look at me and he smiled

3rd person:

After breakfast Rouge, Cream, Silver, and Sonic got their backpacks. And they all headed out and started walking to their new school. They all talked about how their school will be like.

They all arrived and saw their new school. "Woah" Silver said
"This school is so big!" Sonic said. Cream smiled "I hope this school will be nice." Cream said,"I'm sure it will sis." Rouge and Cream smiled at eachother.

"Well then let's go in now guys!" Sonic said and pulled them softly and went a little fast which almost made them all fall. "Woah slow down Sonic!" Rouge yelled.
They all went in the door and looked around the school. They all saw some Fox getting picked on but this other bunny. Sonic was about to step in but Cream did.

Cream pov:

I saw some Fox getting picked on before
I knew it I was walking near the other bunny.

"Hey leave him alone!" I yelled and then the Fox looked up and looked at me.

Then the principal came and yelled and the other bunny went of running and I helped the Fox up.

I then noticed he had to tails but just ignored it "You okay?" I asked worried.

"Y-yeah" the two tailed fox said

"Let go of him!" I heard someone yell behind me and then They pushed me.

"Ow" I scrapped my knee

Rouge pov:

I saw some Red enchida push my sister
And I went to check on her and when I did she had a scrapped knee.

"Hey what the hell is your problem!?" I yelled at the the red enchida.

"Knuckles stop she was helping me" The Fox said.

I rolled my eyes and put Cream on my back while Sonic and Silver came to help.

"Go near us and you won't see another day." I said angrily and left the red enchida.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed my first chapter for this story! Thank for reading my book!