2. Silver and Sonics old crushes...

Tails pov:

"Why would you do that knuckles?"

"I'm sorry I thought she was the bully" Kunckles said to me in a sad and worried tone.

I got up and went to the nurses office and saw the bunny again.

I blushed on seeing the bunny and she came next to me with some bat.

"Hello" I smiled

"Hi" They both said to my nicely

"What's your name I never got it?" The bunny said

"My name tails." I told her

"My name is Cream and that's my sister Rouge." Cream said as she pointed to the bat next to her.

I then looked out the window and saw a blue and white hedgehog walking in the garden, and bith laying on
blue lily flowers.

"Who are those 2 hedgehogs?" I asked

"Oh they are our 2 little brothers." Rouge said

I then turned back to see both if the hedgehogs waving at me.

I then waved back also so did Cream and Rouge.

Sonic pov:

Me and Silver waved at the Fox, Cream, and Rouge.

I smiled happily at them and then I heard Silver fall over.

I turned around and saw someone had bumped into Silver. "Silver you alright?" I then helped him up and turned around to see 2 other hedgehogs.

"Hey can you please watch where your going." I said nicely so I don't get pissed.

"Why should we your 2 are just too short for us." They both then turned around and saw us and me and Silver both looked at them in shock.

I pulled Silver quickly and ran out of the garden to where Cream, Rouge and the Fox were at.

Shadow pov:

I stood there next to my twin Mephiles we both looked as the 2 other hedgehogs ran off.

"That was Sonic and Silver." I told Mephiles as we both were in shock.

I started to tear up and so did Mephiles we both chased after them and caught up with them.

Me and Mephiles then grabbed both of the hedgehogs and pinned them to the wall.

Sonic started growling at me meanwhile with Mephiles, Silver was being aggressive with Mephiles.

"Sonic please calm down." I tighten my hands on his wrists.

I then heard a whine come from Sonic

"Let us go!" Silver yelled and we then heard
Someone coming.

"Hey let them go!" I then saw a bat, Rouge... and then I saw Cream and Tails what was he doing with them!? I thought.

Mephiles pov:

I let go of Silver and sighed "Let's go Shadow." I walked off and Shadow left with me angry and sad.

"Calm down Shadow!" I growled and he shut his mouth after that.

"If we didn't say that 8 years ago we would've been with Sonic and Silver happily." I sighed and Shadow stopped and looked at me."They will never forgive us."

FLASHBACK

Sonic, Silver,Shadow, and Mephiles were best friends untill one day.
"Shadow, Mephiles me and Silver have to tell you guys something." Sonic said. "Yeah?" Shadow and Mephiles answered.
"I have a crush on you Shadow." Sonic said and at the same time Silver said "I like you Mephiles!" The 2 taller hedgehogs started laughing and said ew because thy didn't like them back. That broke the 2 shorter hedgehogs hearts and they both ran off.
"Wait guys!" Mephiles and Shadow yelled.
Silver and Soni were crying all night ad eventually they disappeared without telling anyone they moved with Cream And Rouge.
Shadow and Mephiles cried everyday because of their 2 best friends leaving without a trace. Later on they moved on
And started their new life in high school.

Rouge pov:

"What happened Silver?!" I looked at them both and they were looking at eachother.

"Shadow and Mephiles are here in this school." I stood there and knowing that they confessed their love to the both of them.

"Heys guys let go-. I was cut of by Sonics Ex Scourge.

Cliffhanger
Tysm for reading my story love yall