They Say That Love is Forever, Your forever is all that I need *Kellin Fanfic*

The music rushed through me as I strummed my guitar. My fingers were basically moving on their own since I've played this son a million times. My voice could never match Kellin's, but I've always imagined myself on stage with him singing every song off of the, If You Were a Movie, This Would be your Soundtrack, Album.

           "Nobody's gonna love you if you cant display a way to capture this." My hands strummed at the speed of my voice, or at least it felt like it. "Nobody's gonna hold our hand and guide you through, it's up to you to understand. Nobody's gonna feel your pain, when all is done and it's time for you to walk away. So when you have today, you should say all that you have to say." I opened my eyes to see I was still in my same boring room and living my same boring life.

            I set my guitar to the side and laid back on my bed and stared at my ceiling. "Warped Tour, could you come a little faster please?'" I turned my head and looked at my calendar that hung on wall. Only three more days before I meet Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Of Mice & Men, A day to remember, and Crown the Empire. The main event for me though, is seeing Kellin Quinn on stage singing to- what I can only imagine is- me.

          "As much as I know you would love to be in your fantasy world, Anna, it's your turn to set the table for dinner." Said my little sister, Amber.

          "I know, I know." I swung my legs up and pushed them down doing one of ninja push-offs they do when they're on the ground.

          "Oh yeah, Anna!" I said to myself when I accomplished it.

            Humming, I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see my mom sitting at the table with a bunch of important looking papers. Bills.

           " Hey mom." I said casually, standing at the doorway.

           " Oh, hello dear." She looked flustered as she tried- but failed- to stack the papers together.

           " How's it going? More bills I guess?"

            She sighed, "Yeah, since your father left, things have been piling up like crazy."

            My dad left 2 months ago because he and mom got into it bad. He's a real jerk, and left her with all the bills to pay, and now she's gone from house wife taking nursing classes, to late working mom who has to live paycheck to paycheck.

         " He's a jerk mom." I said as I took a seat in the chair beside her.

         "Don't talk about him like that, he's still your father." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

        "Well, he's not acting like one. Just saying." She let o of a little laugh, then her face became stiff.

         "Anna, there's something I need to tell you." Her face looked guilty and sad.

        WHAT'S GOING ON?!

          "Is everything okay?" I said slowly as if I were talking to someone who was hard at comprehending.  

          She took in a deep breath and bit her bottom lip. "Mom , what is it? Seriously!" She took another deep breath and the words that came out of her mouth made my heart fall straight into my stomach. "Anna, I'm sorry, but you can't go to Warped Tour." I swear If I wasn't sitting down I would've fainted. The died.

           " You can't be serous. Stop joking and tell me what's REALLY wrong." My face stung as tears brimmed my eyes.

          "I am serious honey. I'm so sorry but I had to sell them so I could fully pay the rent for this month." My sadness was replaced my anger.

         " Mom, I can go without food, water, LIFE! You don't understand, I've wanted to go to this since I popped out of the womb for crying out loud!" I could feel the warm tears slid down my face as I spoke.

        "Please!" I said as I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.      

        "I'm sorry Anna." I could practically see the guilt dripping off of my moms face. I guess it made it worse that I kept beating her up about it, but this is SERIOUS.

         She stood up from her chair and walked out of the kitchen, and I swear I saw a tear slide off of her face, but the only thing I could do was sit there and replay the words she said over and over in my head.

       'You can't g to Warped Tour.' 'You cant go to Warped Tour.'

------- --------------- -------------- ---------------- ---------------- ---------------- ----------------- -------------- ------------

Soooooo, This my first story that I'm starting on here!!!!!!!! ^.^

comment please and vote!I

know its short, but please work with me lol it'll get WAYYYYY better!!