60.

Angel Reese-Johnson
________

I'm in such a good mood today. Today, me and Flau'jae had our first day of counseling. It went so good, I'm so proud of her.

I thought she wasn't gonna cooperate, but she did. She was complaining about how we didn't need it, but ran her mouth the whole time.

She liked it.

I can tell it's gonna work out for us, we need it. Would I be Angel if I didn't cry?

I cried my eyes out, it got too emotional. Sometimes I feel like our relationship is too chaotic.

We're both unhinged, so it make me think negatively of us. I don't like bumping heads with her, it's not a good feeling.

I just wanna love her and love on her.

I know you argue and fight in relationships, but I wish we didn't. It make me feel like a different person when in reality I have a sentimental soft spot for her.

So, getting out of character makes me feel crazy. We both will go tit for tat, and that's the problem.

Neither of us know how to control our emotions. So, counseling is gonna help in all areas.

If we stay consistent.

"Baby stop fucking with my radio cause you don't know what you doing" Flau'jae said while moving my hands away

"But I'm just saying, I just wanna be in love without the bullshit" I said continuing to play with the radio, "Is that too much to ask for?" 

"No"

"Okay then"

"Only if you stop acting crazy" she said before I looked at her and turned my attention back to the radio

"If we stop acting crazy" I corrected her making sure to emphasize the 'we'

"We need to start going to church too. I know we be busy, but when we ain't we need to go. That'll make a difference too"

"We watch the service on the TV"

"We still need to go, Jaeuh need to be more exposed to that anyway" I just nodded agreeing with her because she's actually right

We're teaching Jaeuh about god and to pray. She doesn't fully understand the concept yet.

My baby has some learning to do.

"I agree"

"Baby stop fucking with my radio" she repeated before I actually stopped, "What you tryna do?"

"I'm not tryna do nothing, I just like the features"

"You gone break my shit, mamas" she said now turning her attention to the radio before I stopped her

"You're already high and driving, stop. Don't mess with the radio and drive too"

"You unconnected the bluetooth, that's why the music stopped. I'm tryna connect it back"

"I'm not playing, you don't know how to multitask and drive. Didn't you get in a accident cause you was fucking with the radio?"

Why is this a topic every time she drives?

I can imagine what she do when it's just her in the car. I'm starting to think that she don't love her life.

She still got me traumatized, I'll always be. Every time she drives my anxiety go sky rocket.

"No"

"Leave it alone, i'll connect it back"

"You don't know what you doing — actually do it" she said before I started laughing, "Do it"