{ characters }

canon humans/users-that-are-not-users!

gameknight999/tommy feynman!

first User-that-is-not-a-user. loves his friends and family, craves normalcy.

monet113/jenny feynman!

sister of gameknight999. lover of art, enthusiastic and naive.

monkeypants271/mark feynman!

father of tommy and jenny. always providing but never enough.

shawny!

close friend of gameknight999. sharp, sarcastic, and lethally precise.

nartha feynman!

mother of tommy and jenny. her fanon name is not misspelled.

canon NPCs and other heroes!

crafter!

wise and caring friend to all. has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics.

hunter!

sister of stitcher. her words are as sharp and deadly as her arrows.

stitcher!

sister of hunter. much more considerate than her older role model.

herder!

tender of animals and NPCs alike. the world of Minecraft does not deserve him.

digger!

father of topper and filler. still mourns the loss of his wife.

canon monsters!

erebus!

first king of the endermen. cocky and ruthless, refuses to show any weakness he may have.

malacoda!

king of the nether. arrogant and violent, refuses to show mercy.

herobrine!

a virus to the world of Minecraft. irrevocably fixated on escape, yet trapped by his own evil.

xa-tul!

king of the zombies. egotistical and vicious, wears his scars with pride.

reaper!

king of the skeletons. uneasy and somber, refuses to fail his soldiers.

charybdis!

king of the blazes. volatile and zealous, with a temper just as firey as his body.

feyd!

second king of the endermen. cunning and impassive, stands for the cause he thinks is right.

original characters!

angel1059/angel abrams!

second User-that-is-not-a-user. a corrupt heart beats in her wounded chest.

fin!

ruler of the piglins. sly and insouciant, cares more about wealth than anything else.

wyrefare!

queen of the wardens. powerful and destructive, guardian of the unknown.