Synopsis

In the bustling city of Mumbai, Meher, a spirited and ambitious life coach, crosses paths with Jay, a charming and rising Bollywood actor. Initially brought together for a professional collaboration, their worlds collide in a series of comical and unexpected encounters. Meher's pragmatic approach clashes with Jay's laid-back attitude, creating a delightful tension that sparks a unique connection.

As Meher attempts to navigate Jay through the intricacies of fame and public image, she finds herself unwittingly drawn into his charismatic world. Amidst red carpet events and film sets, the duo discovers shared dreams, fears, and an undeniable chemistry that transcends their professional relationship. Meher's structured life takes an unexpected turn as Jay's spontaneous nature challenges her to step out of her comfort zone.

Meher's journey as Jay's life coach transforms into a journey of self-discovery, while Jay learns that sometimes the best scripts are written by the heart. As their worlds collide and careers skyrocket, Meher and Jay must decide whether to follow the script or let their hearts take the lead in the glitzy backdrop of Bollywood.

 As their worlds collide and careers skyrocket, Meher and Jay must decide whether to follow the script or let their hearts take the lead in the glitzy backdrop of Bollywood

Stay tuned for more laughter, more love, and more surprises in the next chapter of "Love Behind the Scenes".