CHAPTER ONE

Flashback:

Flashback:

"YOU LET HIM TOUCH ME! YOU SAT THERE AND WATCH! I WAS SCREAMING FOR YOU MA, HOW COULD YOU? IM YOUR DAUGHTER!" I screamed at her with a snotty nose and tears running down my face. "Armani, YOU WAS BEGGING FOR IT, WALKING AROUND WITH TIGHTS AND CROPTOPS, YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED, ITS NOT HIS FAULT YOU WAS BEING FAST!" She yells back. "Really ma? Bein fast? That's all you buy me, crop tops, tights, and shorts." At that point I was done screaming, swiping my tears away I went to the bathroom down the hall to grab me tissue. After I got done wiping my nose, I looked in the mirror feeling disgusted with myself. No matter how many times I took a shower or soaked in bathing water, I couldn't get rid of him. I can't stop feeling him... every time, no matter how hard I scrub.

End of flashback.

2 years later

Sitting down as me and my therapist, Ms. Lauren almost finished with our session, a man walked in. Not gone lie, he look like he bite. I mean he's not ugly at all, but his resting face looks like a mean mug, and it made me nervous, somewhat shy, but I like it. He whispers in Ms. Lauren ear, and she excuses herself.

Looking at them thru the glass window, her demeanor changes but I can't pinpoint her emotions. 20 minutes later, he came in and addressed that he was going to be my new therapist. I sat there in confused wondering why Ms. Lauren not working here no more, but they can't tell their clients why they quit or got fired, either way I hope she'll be okay.

He walked in and gave me the run downs and told me his name, he wants me to call him Mr. Cole. After a while, he said he just going to get to know me so I could feel comfortable around him because him being my new therapist just came out of the blue.

Tucking my gun in my pants below my belt, I walked into the building

Tucking my gun in my pants below my belt, I walked into the building. I see Lauren, my sister seeing her speak with another lady, I walked in and whispered in her ear. "I gotta talk to you." I looked at the girl while Lauren starts telling her that she needs the be excused, the girl nodded her head. I caught myself looking at her for more than 5 seconds. Damn, she's beautiful. Walking out the office, "Why would you show up to my job Cole" She sounded frustrated. "You can't work here no more they know" I try to tell her. "Wtf you mean they know cole?!"

"Bruh I just need you to go to the house and get whatever you need, fuck the wants. They know Lauren." She looked shocked, I sense a lil scared, she's hesitant but she nods and say, "Okay. What about my client?" I told her not to worry bout it, I got it. "Don't scare her dummy" She says, I nod.

I walked in and see her look at me confused. I sat down, "Wassup you can call me Cole, Ima be yo new therapist, I know you might be confused but Ms. Lauren won't be working here anymore due to personal reasonings." She nods and I continue, "We won't be able to do work here anymore so we have to find a new place so you can meet me at the downtown area, Ill text you the address if you don't mind giving me yo numba"

"Wait, why can't we be here?" She asks. Her voice so pretty, it's not too deep and she don't sound like a baby. Like some women be acting like babies toward men and that shit weird. She sound like a grown ass woman but her voice is soft and she talk smoothly. (A/N: She talks like summer walker yaw)

"Thats personal information, but to not leave you as clueless its qualified info based, so were basically in harms way due to threats being throwed our way and that can leave everyone including patients in harms way, is there anything else you wanna know?"

"That's why Ms. Lauren not here no more?" she questions me. "Yes, that's exactly why she's not here no more but don't worry"

"ok."

I gave her my phone so she could put her number in, when she hands it back I made sure to put my hand on her hand and we just look at each other. After that I went home and seen Lauren still packing, yes, we live together. We all we got. I go to war for my sister, her ion play bout. I see her rushing and this damn girl don't listen, she getting everything she want. She don't even notice me til I speak up. "You wasting time bruh" She jumped like she was scared or sum shit. "Bruh"

"Don't bruh me, I den tol yo ass bruh"

"Cole get on dude"

"You packed my stuff to?"

"Yea I got all yo stuff"

"Yeen een have to get all that, all we need is clothes, we can buy toothbrushes and towels some other time, we gotta get going." I told her after I seen all the shit she packed. Just being extra.

"Nigga don't you think I know that, anyways how did it go with Armani?" She says, changing the subject.

"Who's Armani?"

"Nigga, my client.. the one where you came in and told me that we need to leave."

Damn, ian even think about getting her name...

"oh shit, ha? damn, she was fine too. Her voice so smooth-"

"Nigga ion wanna hear u day dreamin over my client" she mugs me.

"ight ight, my bad" I chuckle. Then I continue. "Everything went smooth, she was wondering why you left without saying goodbye."

"I should've told her that I wasn't going to be working there anymore, I could've texted." She responded sounding apologetic.

"Naw it's coo, I gave her the run downs n shit."

"Okay-"

I cut her off and spoke up. "I got her number, I told ha that I was going to be her therapist from now on"

She looked at me like I done grew two heads. "Boy you don't lost yo damn mind, you're associated with drug lords! You get paid to kill and got people coming after you! Do you not understand what type of danger you're putting her in!? God Quan."

She used my government name, that's how I know I fucked up, I could've told her to get a new therapist, true. But I couldn't resist. Her freckles that sit across caramel macchiato colored skin, the way she just stares into my eyes while I talk, the way she walks, her frame, her natural tight curls that flows down her back, it looked 4B... But all I know is that she's gorgeous. Oh and her name.

"mane chillout, errthang gon be good."

"How you know cole?"

"They can't catch up with me Lauren fuck on bruh."

"whatever Quan".

================================================================================================================================================================

A/N: If you don't like the face claims I choose. then use your imagination to create the person of the main character because when authors do face claims they be looking ugly to me so ion wanna be that author or that one person to say "ouu he fine" when the mf look like a snapping turla'. Because unt unn, but just know he black, she black, everybody in this book black. muah 💋, luvkat💕.