The girl who loved!

Ekant knew even if he was murdered, Ahaan would have walked free. None of the media portals reported the news of him being assaulted in broad daylight, the police couldn't do anything when Royce Group's legal team showed up and just like that Ahaan was out of police station. It was as if something like that never happened. Who would dare to mess with the heir of Royce empire, son of Agasthya Royce, the business tycoon? Ekant did his research and learned that Ahaan was never married either. He hasn't set his foot in India for the past 4 years.

Then where the hell is Janaki? Could she be...? The obvious question bothered him but why could Ahaan blame Ekant?

Ekant deserved answers and a proper explanation.

So, he went to him and waited right outside his house. It wasn't difficult to find. Just one of the biggest mansions of Mumbai. Arghh! Marigolds in his garden too! They just fueled his anger.

He blocked his car and refused to leave till he had his conversation.

While Ahaan tried to ignore, his fist was begging to be unleashed.

"Sir, you shall not disturb him. This is for your own good"

Ahaan's secretory Sara got out of the car and tried to push him away but Ekant didn't budge.

"I deserve answers. I am not leaving this place till I get them. Why the hell did you punch me when I was the one who got screwed? Did Janaki put you into this? Does she want to ruin me anymore?"

This was enough for Ahaan to lose his cool. He jumped out of his car and raced up to Ekant, while Sara tried her best to stop him.

"Ya, Try me again"

Ekant was ready for a fight. He always wanted to punch that beautiful face of Ahaan's.

"Sir, please..."

"Move over" Ahaan roared and leaped towards Ekant.

Such Rage!

Those 2 refined men, who had the love for same woman in common, fought like street dogs.

"You were screwed? Huh? Screwed? Don't you have any conscience?"

Ahaan asked while holding Ekant's collar.

He punched him again. Ahaan was stronger than what Ekant thought. So, he used his teeth.

Told ya, they fought like dogs.

"AAARRRHHHH..... Fight like a man you freaking dog!"

Ahaan whined in pain.

"Conscience? She came to me when you left, then rejected my love at her convenience for you and you barge into my life and make a joke of me? In front of the whole world? What right did you have? Answer me!"

Ahaan punched Ekant in his stomach and yelled

"SHE LOVED YOU, YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK! And you used her like she was nothing!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Ekant pushed Ahaan away. His stomach was still hurting, but he felt like there was something wrong with his ears.

'Am I having auditory hallucinations?'

Ekant wondered.

"What did you say?"

"I SAID SHE LOVED YOU! SHE LOVED YOU MORE THAN YOU EVER DID! YOU UNDESERVING STUPID MORON! It should have been me! I would have fought with the whole world for her"

Ahaan punched him again and he was knocked out.

If this was a boxing match, the referee would have been lifting Ahaan's hand. He won. Again.

****************************

"Where am I"

Ekant looked around the room he was in. Seemed like the deluxe room of a luxury hospital.

He checked himself in the mirror. There was a band aid on his forehead.

"Ah!!!"

Before he could say another word, someone opened the door.

"You are finally awake?"

It was Ahaan.

"Wait outside Sara"

He too had a bandage but on his forearm. Ekant remembered how hard did he bite him.

"I still won't leave till you give me an explanation"

Ekant demanded.

"I am not sorry"

"I don't need your apology. Why? Why did you come to me, Ahaan?"

"You surely are a shameless jerk"

Ahaan replied and sat on a chair next to the bed.

"You are stealing my words now" Ekant sighed and returned to his bed and asked "Why did you say that she loved me? Janaki broke my heart and I am still trying to join the pieces"

"Quit that act of yours Ekant. You used her to save your lazy ass from a slump. Had I not promised her...."

"What are you talking about? Where is she?"

"Dead. Where else! Did you really not know?"

"So, you guys didn't marry? I thought... She can't die!"

Ekant could have guessed but didn't want to accept it. He could sense that drop of sweat which was sliding down his cheek.

Now for whom shall he show off that perfect life? Whom shall he provoke through his writing? What is the point of living like this?

"Marry me? I know everything. I heard everything. That day at church......... Your mom told her everything. Still, she wanted to trust you. She waited for you till her last breath, you moron"

Now, what did he miss? Ekant tried to join the pieces. This is not how he remembered their story. It was time for Janaki's story to be told.