𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨-𝐆𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 (𝐩𝐭.𝟏)

Hi guys, quick message here for ya before we get into it. This will be a slow burn so it'll have multiple chapters. We'll also be laying some groundwork with Gojo for this chapter. it'll most likely feel like a Megumi chapter - but it is a love triangle. We're just gonna make our sensei work for it. Time to stir up some dramaaa!

Ily cutie, enjoy the read ♡

○○○○○○

Song: End of Beginning - Djo

Sora POV

Today was the day I was finally going to meet the infamous Satoru Gojo.

He is well known as the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer out there. He's famous for his impressive Infinity technique, allowing him to distort and manipulate the space around him. And if that wasn't enough, he has inherited The Six Eyes. This is not a technique, but rather something that's been passed down to him, unique to the Gojo clan. It grants him incredible perception of cursed energy and even allows him to have insane mastery of his own. As you can tell, I had done my homework on him - seeing as that 28 year old monster of a Jujutsu Sorcerer, was going to be giving me homework this year anyway.

Ofcourse, his powers aren't the only thing he's well known for. All I had ever heard from the women in my family was how beautiful he was as well. Famous for his piercing blue eyes, snow white hair and tall frame. I'd never actually seen him in person, but I find it hard to believe. There's no way one person could have all that power and looks like that. Besides, the men in my town set the bar pretty low when it came to being even slightly attractive, which was also the reason I had never really had a boyfriend before. So I just decided I couldn't trust their judgement.

As I was walking around Shibuya, I noticed all the busy people speed-walking past me, probably on their way to work. I had never been here before and it honestly made me a little anxious. Gojo-sensei was supposed to come pick me up with the other three first years. How was he supposed to find me like this?

I sat down and whipped out my phone, trying to calm my nerves as I scrolled through my feed. Usually I was pretty relaxed and I had often heard people tell me they thought I was mysterious, but really, they never asked the right questions. I wasn't too much of a talker, I like to observe. It teaches one a lot. That sadly also caused people to never wonder much about how I felt. I just learned to take this in stride, and take it out during my training. Which is also how I'd finally become good enough to be accepted to Jujutsu High.

I decided to scroll through my contacts, trying to find Gojo's number. My sister had been instructed to put it in my phone ahead of time for safety reasons. At the time I didn't really understand - but I could see how I'd be able to get lost in this sea of strangers. I'd finally found his number and immediately shook my head at his name. My sister really surprised me sometimes. This wasn't one of those times. Just like her to pull a prank on me like this. I thought about changing it to something a bit more appropriate, but decided against it. It's not like anyone would see it anyway.

To: Sexy Satoru

'Hello Gojo-Sensei. I'm sat by Meji Shrine. Could you meet me here?'

A few minutes later my phone rang and I picked it up so eagerly, just to see a text so casual that no one would guess it came from a girls teacher.

From: Sexy Satoru

'Hey there, Sora. Fancy meeting you here. ;-)'

I looked at his text, scratching my neck confusedly. Was this his way of agreeing with me? I couldn't help but grin a little at his words. If I didn't know better, it almost seemed like flirting. But I had heard of his playful disposition before, so I decided to just let it go.